LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found a blast from the past (Sears)

Another cadidtate for the Diaper Museum?

I can download and make it more readible by doing it in 2-color b/w and ship it backi if I have an address to which to send it

allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

Am I correct to presume that this post was addressed to me?

I have both the original and one that is enhanced for readiability, which may not be necessary since I can almost read all of the original

I have some really old Sears catalogs from back in the late '60's to early '70's that I am sure would blow some minds. :P

They have similar pages with these same products or slight variations. Interesting reading :)

I don't have a scanner so I can't 'share' but someday I might and then I'll send them over :D

If you have a good digital camera with "macro" focus or a Text setting you may be able to by taking a 7mp or higher picture. If the pages are too yellowed then giet IrFnView from, I think, my "It's All About Me" page in Tech Support or on my profile near the top or you may be abile to find the link in one of my other posts. Be sure to get the plugin setup as well. Then load the imiage. Select Image>Decrease Color> 2-color b/w and then save by using File>Save (original Folder and you can rename so that it does not overwrite the oribinal file

It would be nice to see some of the old 1950's early 60's Sears baby layette pages

From about 1890 into the Derpession Era when packing tussue was not available

It was Sears & Roebuck that caused the mondolin to be used in bluegrass/country music as an alternative to the relatively pricey and rarelyavailable fiddle in the 1890's

It looks like the Diaper Museum is in for some heavy updates. Especially in view of what I have over at Scoop the Poop

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=39576

And thanx Willotwill

Too cool, I remember those catalogs and both those pages to well! :)

This might be a red letter day for the much neglected Diaper Museum

I had no idea when I stared "For the Diaper Museum" and set up the zip file and mailed one to DD, of what was to follow; namely, this thread

We might need an Admin to put all of this in the Diaper Museum. It would be nice to have a year on that Sears Layette page

It wasn't from catalogs that old, it was sometime in the 90s, but my first exposure to adult diapers was seeing the incontinence section in Sears catalogs. I used to look at it all the time. This thread actually got me thinking about the how's not so much the why's of my interest in wearing diapers. I wanted to wear diapers long long before I ever did and I certainly had no memory of wearing them as a baby. How did I know I wanted to wear them having never done so?