LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gender Identity of Littles

Your posts just blatantly conflict with one another. First you claim special powers of observation as a scientist, then say you happen to be a scientist with an opinion.

"I don't think I have read a more ignorant or stupid statement in years. I am a scientist so I will approach my rebuttal with the lack of bias that we are taught to bring to the table,..."

Jesus H Christ! :doh:

For the record, I read every single post multiple times before deciding to reply to this.

Honestly, I have to side with 'Rosalie.Bent' and 'OddlyNappied' on this one.

Girl clothes are so much cuter--that's what got me hooked. There's nothing wrong, however, if you prefer to role-play being a boy. (Just try to behave yourself, though). Have fun and remember that what's in your mind is YOUR world and you can be whomever you want to be.

Hmm, I don;'t see where anyone has posted verified statistics here though others have posted numbers without verifying them- not me. I can do that but it would take more of my limited time that this thread is worth. Perhaps one day I'll get bored and compile all my research (along with references and verifications anyone can find) into one post. It will take several pages to do that as complex as this subject is ;) As to the actual numbers of TG's, it is actually closer to 1 in 1500 which is a lot more common than others seem to think. That number comes from professionals researching the subject and is generally considered to be accurate. I have already