LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Rehabilitation

One morning Doris came to our suite. "It's time for you to start earning your keep!" What the hell did she mean by that? I was immobile above the waist and unable to speak. How could I earn anything?

Doris and Denise rolled me into a classroom/laboratory setting. There were about twelve students in the class, apparently it was the class Doris taught. All the students were female. Denise informed me that this was the Nursing Procedures class. Since Doris was known among students to favor women, the guys in school tended to take the class from another instructor.

Denise rolled me to the front of the class as Doris introduced me. "This is Jim. He suffered a serious accident recently and his shoulders are useless for quite some time. Next to me is his caretaker and fiancée Denise whom some of you may remember from last semester. While he is ambulatory, without use of his arms his balance is compromised. So he must be attended to when walking. His neck was also injured so it is immobilized also by the brace. Notice the wires coming out from the sides of his mouth. He is wearing a fitted orthodontic device over his lower teeth to keep his jaw from moving. excessively. We let him out of the jaw plate for an hour so he can have one solid meal and have his teeth cleaned. The surgeon is reluctant to operate any more so he will be in this getup for at least nine months. Denise, let's stand him up."

With that, Denise unstrapped my wheelchair restraints and each took an arm to lift me up. I was wearing the same hospital gown as before. One of the students asked "What are those stockings for?"

Doris lifted my gown to show that the anti-embolism stockings reached my thighs. "He spends much of his time in bed so we need to worry about blood clots in the legs. These can be serious." She continued lifting my gown to uncover my diaper. "His bladder is also affected to a certain extent. He had had some accidents and someone is not always available to take him to the toilet at short notice. With his mouthpiece, he is limited in communication skills anyway." She chuckled at the last statement.

Denise had rolled in a hospital bed and they led me to it and I was put on my back. "Notice how he is like a turtle on his back! Maybe all men should be treated like this!"

Doris had Denise give me liquid through a straw. "He can still suck but not chew. This way we can assure that he is hydrated as some of his meds have a diuretic effect. Who wants to check him and change if needed?"

I felt so embarrassed. Here I was in front of a dozen young ladies and unable to even speak. More to the point, Doris talked about me as of I were just another lab specimen. I could have been a Guinea Pig for all her tone implied.

Another student asked "what about his bowel movements?"

Denise answered "usually I take him to the toilet in the morning. I have to wipe him, however. Sometimes he gets stubborn and I have to give him a laxative. I only had to do that twice before he stopped complaining. Of course, he can't complain now can he?" She giggled.

One by one the student nurses came to the bed to observe closer. Doris chose Sally, a cute redhead to change me as the others looked on. "First, check to see if he is wet enough to change. these disposables can last about two wettings before leaking. Put your fingers up his leg gathers. If it is wet there, he is probably ready. Is he wet?" Sally nodded affirmatively. "Next untape the diaper. He can lift himself enough to help. Some patients need to be rolled to their side to do this. Now use the wipes to clean him. diaper rash is no fun, especially when the patient cannot scratch. " Next I was rolled onto my back and cleaned back there. "Make sure he is clean around his anus. Then place the new diaper where he can be rolled back onto it. Then powder him and tape it back up. See how easy it is!"

Sally exclaimed "just like a baby! But bigger and his willie stands up like a big boy!" I felt face getting redder and redder. The class clapped at the conclusion. I was left in front of the class as Doris lectured. I need to wet. I released in the diaper knowing a change would come soon. The class was almost over and Doris checked my diaper and offered the class another chance at my diaper. A student named Cara accepted and performed the same process. She talked as I was changed, mainly about how she wished she could put her unfaithful husband in diapers to stop his hijinks. Doris sympathized and stated that maybe all men need to have their genitals monitored.

Darla was also in the class. Doris invited her up to complete my humiliation. I was breastfed in front of the whole class and Denise rubbed me to a climax as I drank mother's milk straight from the source. Denise said "it hasn't seemed to affect his horniness. I get him off at lest twice a day. That is how to keep him interested. Soon we will be married. I have power of attorney already so I will decide when. I love having a cock and a set of balls to play with any time I want!" The class clapped for her.

• Like 1

Wow it must've been a really rough & tough bad breakup between them back in the day in order for Darla to treat & allow him to be treated this way, & I agree ^ with the above. Please Continue,

Denise rolled me back to our suite. She sensed my embarrassment and tried to comfort me. "It will be OK. By the time you are finished with your care, others will see your status. Or perhaps I will just blindfold you and you won't be able to see anyone else next time. Would you like that?" Two grunts for "no". "Then I don't ant to hear any more complaints. Oops, I forgot, you wont be able to complain. Isn't that just too bad." It was obvious from the tone of her voice that she was being facetious.

The rest of the day passed quietly. Denise had me suck on several bottles including two of cranberry juice "to help keep your bladder working." It was already working fine, it seemed as if I had to pee every thirty minutes or so. I was unable to ask for a trip to the toilet, so I just let loose in my diaper. It was getting easier to do it all the time.

Denise remarked as I was changed "my little boy sis wetting more and more. By the time you are healed, you will be my long-term patient in diapers. Perhaps I will potty train you. Or maybe not. I get wet changing you and even knowing that you are under my care is a turn-on I never expected. So I may just keep you diapered for convenience. I am getting used to changing your poopy dipes also, so you need to obey me for a trip to the toilet. Of course, you don't get much chance to misbehave trussed up as you are, right?" I had to grunt an agreement. It could be worse, I thought. At least my erections were taken care of. It wupu be impossible for me to masturbate in this condition. I was dependent on her for almost everything, from my nourishment to managing my eliminations. I began to consider myself lucky that my lover was also my caretaker.

I went to the orthopedic clinic weekly. My brace was removed and I was washed and tests were done. Several weeks later my left arm was improved enough so that I had use below the elbow. This allowed me to operate a computer keyboard with one hand and also the cable box. So my boredom was less. But my mouthpiece was still in place 23/7, allowing me one hour to talk, eat a meal and have my teeth cleaned.

One morning Denise was excited. She informed me that we were to be married that day. My sister was arriving from the coast and Darla was meeting us here. We were to be married by the hospital chaplain in a ceremony at the chapel. Soon my sister Susan arrive, dressed as usual in a business suit with a knee length skirt and heels. She kissed me and told me that she would be my best woman as my closest relative. Denise wore a knee length white dress she had acquired for this day. Soon Darla arrived also dressed up.

I was wheeled to the chapel where we were joined by Rev. Sylvia who cooed over my status. She was aware of my loss of speech. When it got to the point where I was asked if I took Denise to be my wife, I answered with one grunt in the affirmative. "I now pronounce you wife and husband." Denise slid the ring on my left ring finger and allowed me to do the same for her. I was unable to sign the certificate as my right arm was still immobilized, so Susan signed as my guardian. She informed me that now I was under Denise's authority. Somehow this comforted me.

Denise asked if I were wet, she looked and said "He wet himself during the ceremony! I guess he likes his diapers!" The ladies laughed. I was not amused but unable to protest.

I personally think it might be hard for them to perform the reproductive act in his current state, assuming that Denise (I think that's his wife's name) wants to have kids.

seems to me she already has a baby :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was rolled back to our suite pushed by my new wife. I certainly loved Denise, but I would have preferred to make my own decisions. But since I had my mouthpiece in, it was impossible for me to disagree. I was stuck in this situation for at least six more months, so I had realized I needed to get used to it. But I was already losing control of my bladder, it seemed. I was wet upon waking more often than not, and even during the day I had a tendency to release without conscious effort on my part. How difficult was it going to be to regain my continence when I finally healed? Denise had hinted that she would be keeping me diapered even after I was out of this damned brace.

The ladies had developed the habit of speaking about me as if I were not in the room. Just because I had lost the power of speech did not mean that I was suddenly a non-entity. Darla spoke to Denise "I can't give him any more milk, I need it for the baby. But let's watch him drool over his milk source!" She proceeded to remove her blouse and open the flaps on her nursing bra, and I saw a few small drops around her nipples. I could not help it and got hard. Darla felt my prick and laughed "Denise, you will have a great time tonight with him!.

Darla stuffed her milkers back in their holder and left. My stepsister Susan had news for us. "I was not going to tell either one of you this, but the time is right. Jim, your grandfather set up a trust fund for you. It would only be available to you in the event you are married and 25 years old. Since you turned 25 recently and now are married, as executor it is my pleasure to inform both of you that it spins off enough monthly income for you to live comfortably, but not extravagantly. I must approve all your large purchases for the next two years. I can continue to watch and manage your money if you desire, or you may hire someone else. It is up to Denise, since she has your temporary power of attorney."

We were shocked. We had worried about support and whether Denise should go back to school eventually. Now we had time to consider all the options. Denise kissed Susan and thanked her. "That is one wedding gift I never expected. But we would like you to continue your oversight, at lest for now. Now how about some champagne to celebrate even more than we expected!" Susan opened the magnum and poured two glasses and poured some in a baby bottle for me. I could still suck, but not drink from a glass.

Denise exclaimed, "How cute! Let me hold it for my new hubby! To our happiness!"

Susan added "I have tried to keep an eye on him from afar, now it is your turn. He was an idiot to try to break up with you for that tramp Naomi. I am glad that it worked out for the best.

"He used to 'borrow' my underthings when he was a teenager. So I thought I would give him a show today". With this, she took off her suit jacket and started unbuttoning her silk blouse. My head pointed at her so I had to look. I really wanted to see my bride, but they had planned it differently. Soon her breasts were spilling out of her demi-bra as she unhooked her skirt and removed it also. she wore black stockings and a garter belt, her panties were over the garter belt so she could remove them easily. She directed Denise to put me back in the bed and secure me as usual. Then Denise knelt down and lapped at her wet pussy. Susan added "Welcome to the family, new sister! I know Jim likes to watch this so let's give him a show!" And they did.

Susan had to leave to get back to her work on the coast, but she draped her wet panties over my face so I could breathe her aroma. As soon as we were alone, my new wife said "Wow! Now our money woes are gone, at least for the near future. And your sister's pussy is delicious. I like women too much to give them up, but you are the only man I ever will want." With that, she unpinned my now wet diaper and climbed on top. I shot off rather quickly due to the eye teasing. She came also and promised me "There's a lot more where that came from!"

How difficult was it going to be to regain my continence when I finally healed? Denise had hinted that she would be keeping me diapered even after I was out of this damned brace.

Wow, what a family!

As he used to borrow his sisters underthings, she now leaves her wet used panties on his face as his new wife rides him cowboy style- this is some family setting!!

• 3 weeks later...

I was rediapered for the night as Denise confirmed that this was to be my nighttime attire for the foreseeable future. I had often thought about married life with Denise, but I had never anticipated being helpless in her care. Here I was diapered and somehow losing control of my bladder as my upper body including my mouth was immobilized. She had promised and kept it about keeping me satisfied sexually.

I woke in the middle of the night to Denise undoing my diaper and cleaning me. "You were on the verge of leaking. Good thing these hospital beds are waterproof, but a wet sheet would be uncomfortable. I wnt you to have the best care possible because I love you so much." With that, she taped a clean diaper on me. As was getting to be an unwanted habit, I had wet myself while sleeping. I was torn between feeling love for my new wife/caretaker and fear that I was needing diapers 24/7. Denise laid down next to my helpless body. She caressed me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear as I fell asleep again.

The next morning my sweetheart announced that it was time for me to start rehabbing my legs. She wheeled me to the exercise room and introduced me to Sharon who was to be my physical therapist. Sharon was a pretty brunette who looked to be about 40 years old. My diapered cock rose at the sight of her in a white leotard and tights. Denise and Sharon helped me out of the wheelchair. I had taken some steps recently, usually as Denise sat me on the toilet every morning for my daily bowel movement. I was still wearing a gown and the hated white compression hosiery on my legs to the thighs. Denise removed my gown as Sharon remarked that she had not seen such a brace before. Denise replied that the surgeon had admitted that my injury was rather unique and everyone was taking it slowly in order to give me the best chance of regaining strength in my upper body. "But for now he is just a diaper using child who needs close care. Notice he is silenced by the bite plate attaché to his neck brace. His brace is custom-made and the orthopedist who made it is writing a paper for a professional journal, accompanied by photos. His diapers are sometimes evident in the pictures so we are not showing his face for now. I have brought a garter belt for his stockings so they will stay up during his exercise. Here are his running shoes which he has not been able to use since his accident."

With that, Denise and Sharon proceed to wrap the garter belt around my waist and attached the stocking to the six garters dangling from the belt. This took some time as the ladies claimed that adjustments were necessary, giving them the green light to smooth out my hosiery and adjust the lengths of the garters. My favorite running shoes were then tied and I was led to a treadmill.

There were what appeared to be straps from the overhead hanging down. I was secured with my upper body unable to move, but still not uncomfortable. The treadmill was turned on and I started at a fast walk. Sharon offered "We will start him out easy enough, but soon he will be jogging and maybe later running. At least his legs will be toned." She took a deep breath and next said "Denise, he looks so sexy dressed like that. I love the way his legs look in those surgical stockings." with that, she ran her hands up and down my legs. This caused my penis to harden with the tenting of my diaper being the cause of amusement for the girls.

Denise added "Yes, perhaps all men should be diapered for their own good. It would keep them out of trouble. You should see the pleasure he gets from sucking mothers milk from our friend Darla's tits. It usually gives him a hardon just like he has now!"

Since I had not been exercising since my accident, it only took 15 minutes to wear me out. But I had to walk briskly for another 10 minutes. Sharon remarked that many of her patients had referred to her as their "physical terrorist" a reputation she welcomed and cherished. "Especially sexy young men like you" she informed me." Denise eventually wheeled me back to my room and put me to bed. A nap was welcome as I was exhausted. Needless to say, I wet myself before I fell asleep. At least I knew my lover would take care of me as long as I needed.

I woke to intense pain. Both thighs had cramped up from my unaccustomed exercise. Since I still had my mouth plate in, all I could do was grunt as loudly as possible. If I had not been secured to my hospital bed, I probably could have levitated in the air from the pain!

Luckily, Denise heard me and soon deduce what had happened. She undid my legs from the bed and stood me up. I tried to hobble around to stretch the muscles, but the pain made it impossible. Denise started massaging my legs through the stockings and soon they relaxed and I was put back into bed. "Sharon warned me this might happen. This is why you are wearing stockings, maybe we need to get hose with more compression!" I hoped not, my legs felt as if they had been stuffed into sausage casings already.

Another problem was now obvious. Somehow the pain in my legs had caused me to relax my bowels and my diaper was dirty as well as wet. This was the first time that I had messed my diaper without Denise causing it. I wept in shame, although Denise thought it was due to the pain I had endured. She assured me that this did not make any difference in our relationship as she would "gladly clean her precious hubby after his poopies". She cleaned me and then led me to the shower to clean my bottom half. Soon I was ready to be diapered again. She favored me with a quick blowjob for "being such a cute boy".

Later that evening I was enjoying my one hour free from the bite plate. Denise fed me a hamburger with all the fixings and some fries. She acted as if it were a reward for messing in my diaper. I guess if I got a reward it was not that bad. She took this time to inform me that she intended to take away all my control "because I love you so much and want to be your caretaker forever. That way you will be mine always!"

I shuddered and replied "but you already have me helpless and wetting my diaper, what more does this do?"

"Your desires are immaterial. I will never hurt you, but my word is law. I will decide what and when you eat, have your diapers changed, and when you will have sexual relations. Get used to it. I have control of the legal and medical decisions in your life and I love it! In fact, look and see how wet my panties are! I have needed to wear pads all the time because the thought of you under my thumb makes me horny and wet! So kiss me now!" She took advantage of my mouth being free for one hour. Then she climbed on top and we both came from the stimulation. She pulled up my diaper and replaced my mouth guard before we both slept.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...