LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Rehabilitation

The two nursing students were drinking some more wine and talking among themselves. All of a sudden, I heard both laugh and nod their heads. Darla left the room briefly to go to her car. Soon she was back. For some reason, I just knew they had more hijinks planned for me. Because my head was held immobile in my f#@&ing brace, my field of vision was limited. Darla soon approached me. She had a baby bottle full of wine which she held to my mouth as I drank thirstily. Another soon followed. Darla laughed and said that her baby would be happy to share bottles with a big boy in diapers. Both ladies thought it was hilarious, frankly I did not see the humor. But the cool white wine assuaged my thirst.

Several hours later, it was my bedtime. Since both ladies were more than slightly tipsy, they both helped change my diaper. Along with the semen from Darla's manipulation earlier, the diaper was also soaked. I remembered wetting once but I must have leaked. I expressed my concern to Denise, but she reassured me, saying "that's what diapers are for." I was given my nighttime meds. Unknown to me, Denise and Darla had slipped some diuretics into my pills. I received a deep kiss from both in turn as they turned the lights down and repaired to Denise's bedroom.

IN THE BEDROOM

Denise felt Darla's shield and pronounced her ready for a change. Darla laid on the bed allowing Denise to clean her and tape on a diaper. They kissed as Denise rubbed her diaper making Darla squirm. Darla spoke. "My titties are filling up again. Would you like to help me?" She removed her blouse and lowered a flap of her nursing bra. "But anyone who sucks my titties needs to wear diapers. Are you thirsty?" Denise was staring at the milk filled breast and nodded as if hypnotized. Darla spread out another diaper and powdered Denise and taped it on. Then she laid back on the bed allowing Denise access to her leaking tit. Denise started sucking and moaning. Soon Darla switched her to the other side, meanwhile rubbing the front of Denise's diaper. Denise was returning the favor and both soon climaxed. Darla giggled and admitted that she had peed some while coming. "These diapers sure come in handy sometimes! My titties ache if I do not wear a bra at night. Perhaps I will feed both my hungry little babies in the morning!" Both exhausted women slept soundly.

Meanwhile, I was having strange dreams. I kept seeing enormous breasts in front of my eyes. They were drooling mother's milk and my mouth watered. But every time I tried to get closer, they moved away. I woke in the middle of the night with both a wet diaper and a hard on. I realized that the most frustrating thing about my current situation was not being able to masturbate as I wished. This was worse than pooping my diapers. I was beginning to understand how much I would be depending on Denise for everything. I sobbed myself back to sleep.

It was morning. Darla and Denise were spooned together in Denise's bed. Denise woke first and opened Darla's bra and started sucking her milk. Darla soon woke and stroked her cheek as she sucked. "Let's save the other side for our patient. He must be thirsty."

I saw a breast in my sight. At first, I thought I was still dreaming, then I realized that it was Darla's. The nipple was pushed into my mouth and I started feeding. Darla moaned and I came to understand that breastfeeding me was turning her on. She played with my morning boner through he diaper until I climaxed again. I watched her refasten her nursing bra over my dream tit. My caretakers must have felt satisfied as they took me to the toilet for a bowel movement. I was cleaned and rediapered. Darla prepared to leave, promising to return that evening. She kissed me deeply and thanked Denise for sharing her helpless patient. Me, I just stared at Darla's hooters.

• Like 1

Denise comforted me. "Did my little boy like his titty milk? Darla left a bottle for you to enjoy fro lunch. She will be back later and if you behave, you can have some more delicious milk!" With that, she held a bottle to my lips. By now, I had realized, my existence would be much more pleasant if I obeyed. Not that I had much choice, restrained as I was. My upper body was immobile as was my neck. Denise had whispered to me the possible punishments I might suffer if I misbehaved. They included forced pooping in my diapers (which I had grown to hate), itching powder in my diapers, and planned diaper rash. But the most frightening of all was the threat of sexual favors being withheld. Something in my meds was making me horny and the thought of being unable to take care of my own needs left me dependent upon my caretakers. So I did my best to be cheerful.

Denise's phone rang. "Hi Darla! How are you? I certainly had fun last night, I hope you did too. Our patient enjoyed his bottle. I hadn't made any plans. Oh yeah? I like it!" With that, she walked to the other room and continued talking. I heard the occasional chuckle from her and once or twice outright guffaws. She walked back into my room and I heard I love it"

The phone was held to my ear and I was told to say hello to Nurse Darla. After I did, she said to me "Having you suckle me turns me on. We will have an evening to remember tonight!"

Denise refused to answer any of my questions, saying I would find out soon enough. She proceeded to address my hygiene needs. She shaved me and brushed my teeth. I was led to the shower stall and cleaned below my brace. She paid extra attention to my diaper area and my butthole, declaring me now "squeaky clean". I was taken back to the bed and left there. I heard Denise shower and she appeared in a robe. I watched as she put on a show of shaving her legs and trimming her pubic hair to a small line.

There was a knock at the door and Darla entered, carrying a small suitcase and several hangers of clothes. "How's my titty sucker this afternoon? We need to feed you before we prepare for our big night!" She opened her blouse and her bra as I enjoyed the snack. Soon both were empty as the two ladies grinned at each other.

Denise finally clued me in on the evening. "Darla's husband and baby are out of town. So she has volunteered to help us celebrate our engagement.

Sorry for the short update, was interrupted by real life.

The two nurses obviously had planned something. So they left me helpless on the bed with an enormous erection. I was getting turned on by being breastfed! Could things get any weirder?

I heard Denise and Darla giggling in the other room. It looked as if they would be having fun tonight. I could only hope that I would enjoy it also. I was becoming used to having my upper body motionless and helpless, but I was still embarrassed by having to wear diapers 24/7. I also was aware that I had wet my diaper. apparently while suckling Darla's breasts. What could be more embarrassing?

Soon Darla reappeared and my eyes bugged out. She was wearing a nurse's outfit from the 1970's. It was starched white and tight over her luscious tits and ass. She wore white shiny hosiery and 3" white heels. Her makeup was minimal but severe and her dark hair was in a bun. "This is my graduation outfit. It is the tradition at our school to wear this for our ceremony. I had to postpone a semester for maternity. I will be taking care of you tonight so you and Denise can celebrate your engagement appropriately. First I will change your diaper so you don't embarrass us in public."

In public? It was bad enough in a medical setting but in a public place? I could only hope I did not see anyone I knew, it would be so embarrassing. Darla cleaned and changed me into double diapers after slitting the first in the center. Next she snapped on plastic pants "so you don't leak". Next were the white long anti-embolism stockings up to my thighs. She had played with my butthole during my change and I might have felt something enter.

Soon Denise entered. She was lovely, with a tight medium blue dress which emphasized her sexy body. Black nylons and heels completed her outfit. My confined penis tried to grow at the sight of her. She was so lovely I was speechless. Denise asked me "You like it? It goes well with my new ring, don't you think?" I had to compliment her for her grace.

Darla produced a hospital gown. They stood me up, making sure I was steady as my balance was off because of the brace. They dropped the gown over my head and sat me in a wheelchair. They pulled an X-shaped restraint over my shoulders and attached it to the seat of the chair. My legs were placed on the leg rests and strapped in. I came to the conclusion that I was to be exhibited in public wearing only a gown, surgical support stockings and diapers.

Darla wheeled me outside to the side door to a van. It was handicap equipped and had a wheelchair lift onto which I was rolled. Darla activated the lift and Denis rolled me off in the van. My chair was secured in position as Darla drove off with Denise in the passenger seat and me in the back. They refuse to answer my questions as we drove about 45 minutes.

She pulled the van into a parking lot and parked in a handicapped spot. I was taken off in the chair as I saw where we were. It was a nice Italian restaurant where Denise and I had eaten when we were dating. Denise walked ahead of us as I admired her. she opened the door as Darla wheeled me inside. the hostess greeted us. Her name was Maria and we had visited with her before. She expressed her surprise at my condition as Denise told my story. At least, the story she wanted known. She showed Maria her engagement ring causing the usual female shrieks of appreciation. Maria showed us to the table.

Maria removed a chair to enable Darla to put me at the table. Since my neck was braced motionless, Denise sat across from me. My field of vision was limited to her lovely upper body and face. I smiled at my beloved. Denise spoke first. "Should we let him order for himself, or should we order for him? I see the special tonight is liver and onions."

I hated liver and Denise knew it. Surprisingly Darla came to my defense. "He was a good boy as I changed him. Since it is a special occasion, let him get his choice." Darla sat nest to me and held up the menu so I could read it. I had always liked their lasagna and that was what I ordered. The ladies ordered and it was decided that I could safely have some wine and Denise ordered bottle of nice red. My head was clamped and Darla had to lift a glass to my lips as she kept me well hydrated.

AS we waited for our food, I felt my bladder alert me to a needed event. Should I ask for a bathroom trip? Darla saw me squirming and whispered in my ear "that is why you have diapers on. I almost brought a bottle for you. Be a good boy and use your protection and we will reward you later." I had to relax and let loose. It was getting easier all the time.

Our food came and my portion looked huge! Darla let me sip wine as she fed me and ate herself. Denise grinned as she slipped her pumps off her feet and ran her stocking feet over my lower body. Luckily there was a tablecloth hiding it. She teased my legs and eventually put her foot on the crotch of my plastic pants and rubbed. There was just enough pressure to erect me but not to climax. Denise mouthed at me "later".

Maria the hostess came to check up on us. After the usual "is everything OK?" it progressed to questions on her part. Darla pulled up my gown and revealed my diapered crotch as Maria laughed and offered the family restroom "just in case". Darla smiled and said I had several more wettings before I leaked. I was hugely embarrassed to have my condition shared with someone I had known before. Maria smiled and patted my crotch as she walked away.

Denise had ordered a special cake for our celebration. Although I felt stuffed, Darla held forkfuls of the delicious cake to my mouth. She had ordered another bottle of wine which she and I shared. Darla had not had any wine as she was driving, but she poured herself a glass as Denise toasted our betrothal. "Here is to you, my love. I promise to take care of you and love you no matter what should come to pass!"

I struggled to reply. "I can only offer you my love and apologize for my behavior."

"Damn right. The only release you attain will be controlled by me. Under stand?" I couldn't nod, so I had to murmer my agreement.

Soon I had another issue. Whatever Darla had slipped up my butt was in dire need of expulsion. I tried to hold back, but as the waitress took the credit card she kissed my cheek and heard me drop a large load in my diaper. "Wow, he really does need care, doesn't he?" She chuckled as she took the card to swipe. She brought the receipt and three mints. She watched, amused as Darla unwrapped a mint and place it on my tongue.

Denise informed her that my neck injury had made my eliminations unpredictable. Darla warned me to be quiet as tears of shame leaked down my cheek. Darla wheeled me to the family toilet as Denise used the ladies room. Darla had undone my plastic pants and started to clean me when there was a tap on the door and Maria entered. "I thought you were kidding. What a messy boy!" She grabbed some wipes and started to help clean me. I could not even turn my head away, immobile as it was. When most of the filth was cleaned, Maria's touch caused an embarrassing erection. "Well, I am glad to see something works right down there!" Could I be more humiliated?

Soon I was cleaned and rediapered. Darla rolled me out and Denise joined us. I was put back into the van for the trip back to the center. Despite all the embarrassment, I was semi-erect in my diaper. This I could not explain.

Talk about embarrassment! I say embarrassment to the supreme! Is he willingly sub-missing to his plight? If so, then he must really love Denise. Love Hurts & has its price, I guess. Please Continue,

I heard my caretakers chuckling in the front of the van. Darla mentioned that Maria had volunteered to babysit. Soon we were back at the rehab center. I was again put in the lift to lower me and Darla rolled me back to the room. It was obvious that Denise had consumed most of out two bottles of wine since she was giggly and kept asking me if I needed a change yet. Since I had been changed at the restaurant, I was still dry. I thought. Darla checked my diaper and pronounced me damp but not in danger of leaking. I did not remember wetting my diaper! Neither lady seemed as concerned as I was.

Soon I was returned to my bed and the gown was taken off. That left me in my plastic pants, diaper and white anti-embolism stockings. Denise ran her hands up and down my legs saying how sexy the stockings made my legs. Darla next unzipped Denise's dress in the back and drew it down her body. She made sure it was in my line of vision. I gasped as my lover's hot bod was revealed. She wore a black push-up bra which presented her tits for admiration. She wore sheer to the waist black pantyhose. She touched her crotch and exclaimed "seeing you so helpless turns me on. My pad is soaked through. Maybe I need diapers too!" She laughed drunkenly.

Darla next stood in my sight and unbuttoned her tight nurse's uniform. She was dressed in all white underneath. She related "I bought this before I was pregnant. I have lost most of my baby weight but still need some help. Do you like my girdle?" She had a long leg panty girdle on with shiny support hose underneath. Also she wore what appeared to be a long-line nursing bra. "Yes, this is a nursing bra. I ordered it online for occasions such as this. Do you like it?" It was obvious from the tent in my diaper I did. Meanwhile, Denise was caressing Darla's smooth underwear. Darla informed us "this girdle holds me in very well, but going to the bathroom is difficult. So I am wearing one of my pullups from pregnancy. Notice how the girdle hides it well.

Darla freed me from my bed and laid me on the couch. She proceeded to put my head in her lap and open her bra allowing me to see the droplets of milk around her nipples. She motioned Denise to lay the other way so each of us sucked on a breast. Darla rubbed me through the diaper but never to a climax. She also rubbed Denise who came soon. I was told to be patient. Not that I had a choice.

I was returned to the bed and Darla removed Denise's sexy bra. Next she tore a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose and removed Denise's pad which was quite wet. It was put under my nose for a sniff. It smelled wonderful, just like Denise's pussy when I ate her out. She helped a tipsy Denise climb on top of me. Denise put her tits in front of my mouth and I sucked them also. "When we are married, I want several kids and you can suck me all the time!" She bounced up and down on my dick as we both climaxed violently. Darla helped her off and cleaned and pulled my diaper back up. Darla kissed me deeply as she went to take care of my fiancée.

Denise was snoring in bed as Darla returned and stood in my vision. She proceeded to strip down, first removing her girdle. Watching her wriggle was fun. Next she rolled down her hosiery showing me her wet pull-up. She wiped herself in front of me and put on one of my diapers for the night. Then she unclipped her bra and drew it off. She next put on another short bra. "I can't go without support anymore, even at night." Naturally, my eyes were riveted to her milkers. "Be a good boy and you will get a nice morning feeding." I could hardly wait.

One of the few benefits of my situation was that I did not have to wake to go to the bathroom during the night. I was getting used to waking and using my diaper. Not having to walk around helped me sleep soundly. As a matter of fact, it seemed as if I was wetting in the night while only semi-awake.

Darla woke me in the morning and I saw a vision of loveliness in front of my face. It was Darla's breast which had droplets of milk leaking from the nipple. She sighed as my mouth began to suction the mother's milk from her left tit. Soon it was time to change sides and I gladly emptied that one also. She re-adjusted her nursing bra and kissed my cheek. "Let's see how our sweetie is this morning!"

Denise came into the room moaning. She was obviously hung over from our celebration the night before. Darla offered her some aspirin and had her drink two glasses of water. Denise groaned and said to the room "don't ever let me drink so much in the future. I almost overflowed my pad I was wearing. And please be quiet for a while"

I wanted to say it was not my fault, restrained as I was. I realized that no response was necessary.

Darla fixed us both breakfast. After she fed me, she dressed and announced that she had to go home as her husband and baby were returning later that day. She did offer to come by at lunch time so I could empty her titties between her classes. Denise smiled and quietly thanked her.

The rest of Sunday went quietly. Denise changed me as needed and she started feeling better as the day went on. She informed me that I had an appointment in the morning with my surgeon to monitor my progress. Denise rubbed me off in the diaper before my bedtime. No doubt she would feel better the next day.

True to my expectations, Denise was her bubbly self in the morning. She changed me and wheeled me to another part of the clinic. I was taken for X-rays and MRI tests. My brace was taken off and I was cleaned, my armpits and upper body were shaved again. Soon I was secured back in my exo-skeleton (as Denise was beginning to refer to it) and wheeled to Dr. Mar's office.

DR. Mary spoke. "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that no more surgeries will be needed at this time. Myself and the other orthopedic surgeons have determined that surgery is contra-indicated at this time. However, we will need to change your brace somewhat. To ensure your healing, we will need to keep you braced for quite some time. We hope it will only be nine or ten months, but it could take over a year. You are fortunate that Denise is taking care of you, she is doing a great job! We modify your brace today in the brace shop across the way. Any questions?"

I had one. "I am worried about having to wear diapers 24/7. Sometimes, especially at night, I seem to be losing control. Is there something that can be done?"

Dr. Mary had s sympathetic look on her face. "I am so sorry. Your injury may have affected your bladder control. The only other option is a catheter which can cause infections not to mention it would be painful for an erection. Denise has told me that she has been satisfying you as needed. We can install a Foley catheter which will cause you to drip constantly. But I highly recommend the diapers.

that seems more fun for both of you!" she closed with a smile.

Denise next pushed me to the brace shop. The cute tech attached some hardware to the uprights on both sides of my head. "Open wide" I was told. She slipped what seemed to be a dental retainer over my bottom teeth making sure my tongue was above it. Something was done at the sides and my mouth was secure. "What has happened is that you jaw is misaligned and we need to keep it motionless. Otherwise, major dental work would probably be needed. Denise will release it for an hour each day so you can have a meal and be cleaned. Otherwise, you can suck nutrition from a nipple on a bottle. And by the way, you won't be able to talk when it is in." My mind reeled. It was getting worse rather than better. One silver lining came to mind. Darla's magnificent tits apparently would be one of my sources of nutrition.

Denise was talkative as we returned to out suite. She whispered in my ear "Lover, for some reason this makes me hot. I love having you under my care. You can answer yes or no. One grunt for yes and two for no. Do you understand?"

"Uhh". Great. I was wondering what could be worse. My power of speech was now taken from me. And my diaper was wet. I had released from the shock when I was gagged. Denise felt my diaper and chuckled. "Looks as if my little boy needs his diapers!. She cleaned and changed me after masturbating me. She next rubbed herself off and put her fingers under my nose to smell. I now was totally at her mercy! And furthermore, would I lose control of my water and be dependent on diapers?