LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Dream AB/DL Themed Media

I refrained from starting this in the story section because I wanted to talk about more than just AB/DL literature. I want ask the community here what their dream AB/DL related media would be (movies, comics, stories, TV shows etc..). Personally, I think it would be awesome if some of the AB/DL stories I read when I was younger (Double life of Ariel, etc..) were illustrated and compiled in some hard bound books. But, that might be just me. How about you DD community, what would you all like to see made specifically for the padded community?

There is more to media than just movies and comics. There is the "second life" where one "lives the life". That is the secret to the ALG place RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS HOME

http://sandralyn.net

Much of it is based on the works of Dr. Phillip Zimbardo. it was the focus of a 900 member Yahoo group and we are quite disappointed that nothing has started here at DD given how many ALG's there should be here

As such it represents a new medium: Immersion in a culture, which, combined with DD would be an ALG's delight

Another idea would be a 1950's ALB place. To see how that could be built go to internet Archives and search for Captain Video, Sir Lancelot, robin Hood, Space Patrol, the Bucanneers, Rocky Jones, Flash Gordon and Tom Corbett to form the nucleus and understand why the Powt-War period was called "A wonderful and magical time"and is at the heart of so many things, like "fiftiesweb" and a few other things

Using modern internet techniques we can go beyond the movies and comics and using the things we have at DD plus the private forums we have the ability to create the same kind of thing as a Yahoo group. If you get the right webmail, you can arrange your contacts into groups according to interest get chat and "connect" which is like "Friends" and there is always IM with which you can create several accounts that can do chnferencing, voice and webcam. the net result is a kind of distributed social network or framework. There are a few rules mostly pertaining to keeping it on topic and language

I'd be down for pretty much any kind of media assuming it was well done. Though an ab/dl video game would be cool. Possibly a point and click adventure game like the old Lucasarts games like day of the tentacle.

i would like to see some more 'adult' entertainment - be it literature, movies, comics, anime, photographs etc... that show women being babied. There are seems to be an abundance of men or sissie's being babies, but finding sexually geared media of a female being babied is a lot harder.

i would like to see some more 'adult' entertainment - be it literature, movies, comics, anime, photographs etc... that show women being babied. There are seems to be an abundance of men or sissie's being babies, but finding sexually geared media of a female being babied is a lot harder.

I have a problem relating to visual medias that portray ABs, at least mainstream media, because it's always in a negative connotation.

I have a problem relating to visual medias that portray ABs, at least mainstream media, because it's always in a negative connotation.

GaryandJenny might have found a niche market, i wonder if abdl children's books would sell. you know for those ab's who enjoy being read to... take well known story books, and instead of children in them, have the illustrations be of AB's, or even create a whole line of picture books for ab's to be read.

• 4 weeks later...

I've always been a fan of audiobooks. To find both a novel that was extremely well written (not fap material) and also something well read, would be great. There are fanfic sites where one can publish a premise, and it will be voted on- expanded, and a writer will take it a run with it. - I would love to see that. I have extremely vivid and complex dreams. The kind that novels could be written out of. However I just don't have the time to write things out as of now. I would say about 1/5 of my dreams are abdl related. In any case, the idea of being able to have prompts then developed by authors with a passion is compelling. I have various ideas, but no time to write. At some point I would love to see a novel series where there was character development of multiple people and stories, in a real world scenario living out a fantasy in what could be plausible. Different stories and life's intersecting. For instance as a parallel. How some people incorporate a real 24/7 D/s dynamic in the bdsm lifestyle in the real world.

Here is one with pictures and sound

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=31415

Also Sony makes a 2P 1 speaker system that plugs into this kind of thing to give better audio and it comes in pink if you like and can be gotten on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=sony+speakers+subwoofer+pink&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xsony+srs+d25+pink&_nkw=sony+srs+d25+pink&_sacat=0

you are a wee bit late on that

That was for garyandjenny