LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Surrogate Neighbor

The next morning I woke wet as was becoming more common. Lady Alice informed me that I needed to have my diaper area shaved. She had had hers shaved while pregnant and attested to the wonders of a shaven crotch, it made diaper changes easier and itched less. I was all for the less itching portion, as it was looking as if I would not be changing my own diapers anytime soon. She also wanted me to have clean legs and performed both at the same time. I had protested at this, asking what would happen if I wanted to wear shorts in public as I often did in warm weather. She informed me that it would be her problem to explain, not mine.

Alice was happy to be able to fit behind the wheel and she drove us to the hospital store and we saw her new friend Ruth. "Alice, you look so nice! I am glad you came in. I have those items you ordered." First on the agenda was support hosiery for me. I was made to lower my slacks causing Ruth to chuckle over my slightly wet diaper. She then opened a package of medium strength pantyhose and knelt and rolled them up my legs. She them smoothed out the panty portion over my diaper, then stepped back and regarded me critically.

"Alice, he needs to lose some weight. We have this surgical girdle with long legs that will keep his diaper from sagging. Most people find it inconvenient to wear as it makes bathroom stops difficult, but it looks as if that will not be a problem for little Ronnie!" She then pulled the girdle over the diaper and settled it in place. It was quite tight, and I could see where I would not be eating any large meals as long as it was on.

My lady had informed Ruth that varicose veins ran in her family, so surgical support hose was called for. Now that she was no longer with child, the pantyhose were as practical as the stay-ups she had worn while pregnant. Ruth then proceeded to bring out a post-partum girdle to help her regain her figure. It had hooks as mine did, and I suspected that dressing her was to be one of my tasks. I decided that I did not mind, it made me more indispensable. She also tried on several different nursing bras, one in black which I thought was sexy as all get out. We also finished with more disposable diapers and plastic pants. She directed Alice to their web site just in case we needed more supplies. I had a feeling this would happen.

We then went to lunch. I began to order my usual, and was reminded to order a half sandwich, as my capacity would be diminished by my new girdle. She was right, as usual. Soon we went home where I suckled the rest of my meal from her chest. She rubbed her legs together as I fed and soon I was rubbing her crotch as she orgasmed. "Wow, that was great! I may just keep you breastfeeding for years!" Even though she had assumed the dominant role in our relationship, I was content and happy. Alice said that I was a natural submissive and I believed she was correct.

Soon we settled into a comfortable routine. My main job was to keep her satisfied and happy. This included changing her diapers, shaving her legs and crotch, doing her fingernails and toenails, and helping her dress. She, in return, changed my diapers, kept me satisfied sexually, and fed me at least three times a day from her lovely breasts. She had decided that I needed to lose weight so my food input was monitored and reduced, she asserted that her breast milk would make up the difference. I often feel asleep sucking my nutrition from her udder.

My Lady still suffered from incontinence as a result of the pregnancy and delivery. Since she had decreed that I would wear diapers as long as she needed, it looked as if I would be wearing for the foreseeable future. As she stated, "Having to wear diapers and pee myself all the time isn't so bad when I have my loyal slave to change me." She often used a diaper change to initiate sex. Soon I was cleaning her with my tongue before applying lotion to her diapered area. She rewarded me with blow jobs when I had done a particularly good job of pleasing her. She told me that my sperm tasted better since I had started breast feeding. Lady Alice derived pleasure from me feeding, she sometimes came spontaneously only rubbing her thighs together. Her orgasms usually involved a certain amount of peeing, so we had put a waterproof sheet on her king bed.

As we were eating a tasty lunch I had prepared one day, she looked at me and told me our new plans. we would be getting married by a friend of hers who was a Justice of the Peace. Since I was not religious, this suited me. Since out two condos were adjoining, we would be having a door put in between them. That would give me an office to do my design work.

I don't know how many couples get married in diapers, but I doubt it is very many. As we kissed, she commanded me to wet myself then and there so I did. She whispered to me that she had done the same.

TWO YEARS LATER

My design business had done well. Lady Alice had gone back to school part time as a she did not trust my diaper not to leak for more than about three hours. By this time, I was essentially bladder incontinent, not being able to remember the last time I had used a toilet for anything other than pooping. My Lady had regained her pre-pregnant shape. She was the most beautiful woman in the world to me. My massaging her had helped, and we had both exercised habitually. But her tits were still filling with milk for me all the time.

One night over one of our romantic dinners at home, she told me of a visit to the fertility clinic. The same nice young couple whose baby she had carried for nine months wanted another child. The clinic had made her an attractive offer to be a surrogate again and she had accepted. This meant we had to dry up her tits, and refrain from intercourse during the impregnation process. "You remember how much fun we had during my pregnancy, sweetie. We can do it again. we can still find ways to have fun together. One thing you need to know. Because I have never really regained my continence after pregnancy, it is likely that it will be permanent this time, at least for quite some time. This means you will remain in your diapers also. I have decided. So be it."

My only response was the correct one as I had been taught. "Yes, Milady. whatever you want. I am her to serve you in whatever way you wish."

THE END