LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Order Items From Www.bigbabyzone.com !

I ordered a onesie from http://www.bigbabyzone.com about 2 weeks ago. I had to wait over 2 weeks for an order that cost £3.49 (roughly the cost of first class or special delivery) which would be next day or 2 day delivery. They also never reply to any e-mails or phone calls.

Secondly they sent my order to the invoice address not the delivery address, meaning my family got the order, opened it and you can imagine their reaction!

It caused a huge arguement, my dad called me freak, weird and said i needed help. It really messed me up :(

So unless you want your whole family to think you are a total freak and you dont want them to talk to you because they are so disgusted, DON'T ORDER FROM www.bigbabyzone.com.

That sux im waiting on an order from a diaper co.Thats only the next state over.1-2 days ship time.Its been a week now.They dont answer my emails either.

I ordered a onesie from http://www.bigbabyzone.com about 2 weeks ago. I had to wait over 2 weeks for an order that cost £3.49 (roughly the cost of first class or special delivery) which would be next day or 2 day delivery. They also never reply to any e-mails or phone calls.

Secondly they sent my order to the invoice address not the delivery address, meaning my family got the order, opened it and you can imagine their reaction!

It caused a huge arguement, my dad called me freak, weird and said i needed help. It really messed me up :(

So unless you want your whole family to think you are a total freak and you dont want them to talk to you because they are so disgusted, DON'T ORDER FROM www.bigbabyzone.com.

Thanks so much Jimmy for taking the time to share your experience. There are so many merchants trying to cash in on us, that it is hard to know who to trust. Thanks again, and you have my sincere condolences on how things shook out with your family. I hope it works out for you in the end, now you have been outed.

hugs, missy

Ouch... thats super scary. Hopefully you can smooth things over with your family. In the same breath I'de be pissed that they'de opened my mail. (But if anything turned up at the house and I snuck it off without telling them what it was they would look at me funny.)

Anyways, you think a company that specializes in this sort of thing would know how sensitive the contents are...

Again... Ouch.

Ouch that sounds like a pretty bad situation, although in a way you should be glad that its all out in the open. Your parents will understand eventually, afterall you are thier son. Dont worry about it it`ll all turn out ok :)

p.s cheers for the advise on bigbaby zone

Things like this make me more and more tempted to add a section to the diaper review applet that also allow reviews of distributors.

Thats an english site right?

Where do you live out of curiousity....Be more carefull, i nearly had a close call to.

I orderded from drylife, was fin and all but i paniced when i heard my bro was comin home the next phew days, i rearranged a delivery for the following tue but it came the saturday, which was nice of them, very thoughtful, no extra charge. But god damn. good job my step dad signed for it and put it in my room...

if it was my bro answering, hed of opened , or my mother.

Sorry man :(

HI All,

I did not have a good exp with this company either :( Although the cot is finished to a high standard and very happy with it. However the service was not great. There was an additional delay of 6 weeks after the 4 weeks lead time :(:( and only one email in all that time. I thought they would have sorted out contacting people when delays happen by now. Maybe after they loose a few more customers they will change, I know I wont order from them again.

Just a shame because they do sell very good products. OH well.

Three factors I rate :- Price 6 / 10 - Quality 8 / 10 - Service 1 / 10

Take Care

Chloe

• 6 months later...

Yea, that sucks, I don't have to worry about that anymore since my invoice address is my place now, but a year ago, I did; never happened though. Anyway, if your parents find it and question you like you killed someone, just pass it off as someone like a friend playing a prank on you, or an Ex GF calling you immature or something. Should work, they have no reason not to trust you in that matter. Would they be more likely to believe the fact that you like that kind of stuff, or would they be more willing to believe that their child is normal and someone played a nasty prank on them? lol.

....if your parents find it and question you like you killed someone, just pass it off as someone like a friend playing a prank on you, or an Ex GF calling you immature or something. Should work, they have no reason not to trust you in that matter. Would they be more likely to believe the fact that you like that kind of stuff, or would they be more willing to believe that their child is normal and someone played a nasty prank on them? lol.

How would you explain the ivoice, in your name, with your bank details??

Jimmy I think you are more upset about being busted for your AB choice of life...that was unfortunate that the address snafu occurred but to trash them over that publicly is out of line like this...IT WAS A MISTAKE, they happen. I am sure you make your fair share. The wait of 2 weeks is not unreasonable...again I think your just upset because you got outted. Chloe I saw those cots on their site; they are beautiful! Lucky you :) So you waited a total of 10 weeks for a piece of furniture that you love, you should be thankful he took his time making it right rather then throw it together. I am waiting for 2 pull-up diapers to be made for me from a USA company since April of 2006, I have not received them as of this writing...they tell me I am on the list...I just need to wait. I am hoping they are the product that I hear they are from others then it'll be worth the wait. Moral of the story "POOP HAPPENS". I hope this will let your folks warm up to your needs of an AB lifestyle Jimmy & Chloe enjoy you cot :) I'll be waiting for my pull-ups to come. Reminds me I need to send them another e-mail to remind them I am still alive. Dee you are absolutely right...they are lovely people and they deserve a break like we all do on occassion.

Happy Christmas to You All & your Families

Huggie :biker_h4h:

try this one ,my last order(from a different company) was sent to the billing address instead of the ship to address,the package showed up at the office while i was away.of course having to come thru customs it has diapers printed right on the shipping label.oh well i dont really care and they all know anyways but this could cause greif in someone elses situation

try this one ,my last order(from a different company) was sent to the billing address instead of the ship to address,the package showed up at the office while i was away.of course having to come thru customs it has diapers printed right on the shipping label.oh well i dont really care and they all know anyways but this could cause greif in someone elses situation

Well, I wouldn't really care in that instance myself - but just general privacy concerns WILL stop me from ordering ANYTHING outside the country.

First off, I say don't touch a package not addressed to you at all, unless you have a good reason to suspect it contains something that could pose a danger to others, or otherwise is prohibited at the destination. Second, and somewhat more important, if you do check out what is in a package, and it is something that is fine to let go through, DO NOT put anything on it stating what is in it!, it's bad enough customs already invaded your privacy, don't allow local delivery people, or anyone else to do the same.