LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus goes for the Diaper Look!

The writers consider that to be "racy'??? they need to visit a beach out my way here on the west coast then...believe me, what shes wearings is NOTHING in comparison. I did like the diaper comment though :lol: natturally, and figured that this isn't anything that a good pair of plastic pants can fix! :thumbsup:

The writers consider that to be "racy'???

The Daily Mail, one of the UK's top papers, is a "traditional," and socially conservative publication. They also have a long history of promoting inaccurate articles which support their positions, while burying stories which contradict their claims, and prior fallacious articles on a factual basis. It's the U.K.'s version of Fox News.

Lets send her a brief and ask her to wear it, After all Lisa Rhina did underwear ,yeah Miley its for charity wear this brief on a night out clubbing,but make sure the waistband shows a nice purple Moli would be great !!

Though I like the "diaper" look, if I was her Dad I would kick her ass for being a slut!

With the amount of money she more then likely makes, I really doubt that anyone would be kicking he rin the butt for most anything....

$$$$$ talks

BS walks..

just the way things go :whistling:

• 1 year later...