LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dignity On The Change Table.

Something that was always discussed many times in past sites that I have been through. The caregiver and the dignity given at the time of a diaper change. I am 61 years old and I have had many young ladies and young men on my changing table. I have always been a proponent of a dignified diaper change for whomever I have been changing at the time. I have never taken any sexual advantage or gratification from the obvious chance I have to do so. Have any of the readers here felt like they have been taken advantage of during a so called friendly diaper change? How did it make you feel and have you been changed by that person since?

Prearranged terms of engagement are a must for any one giving that much control to a caregiver. It is a lot more fun for botth if all is out in the open before someone goes too far.

Love the document and the snacks are a great idea, I have used a bottle of my special adult formula with good results.

You are laying there with your skirts up and your panties pulled down. Right? Now about "dignity": You are dependent on HER. Someone should get the DPF article entitled "A Gift From Tommy", which says "[the person being changed] should neither be able to help or hinder..."

If whoever is changing you is nice, that is fine, if she is a meanie....well. You are in HER cahrge. How she quiets you down is up to her. Have you ever been tickled for about tne minutes? That will keep you still

You are laying there with your skirts up and your panties pulled down. Right? Now about "dignity": You are dependent on HER. Someone should get the DPF article entitled "A Gift From Tommy", which says "[the person being changed] should neither be able to help or hinder..."

If whoever is changing you is nice, that is fine, if she is a meanie....well. You are in HER cahrge. How she quiets you down is up to her. Have you ever been tickled for about tne minutes? That will keep you still

That is established well before this issue comes up. If you need to consider that, then go no further

I am glad to see someone mention my old friend from DPF Tommy. A great guy and a great couple sad to see they are gone now. DPF introduced me to the greater World of diapers and diaper folks. I base a lot of the stories and things I share from a lot of what I learned from DPF.

I think it would also depend on the status of the relationship at the time of the diaper change. Have you known each other for a period of time, are you just meeting for the first time? Some things that play into the situation.

When I get my diaper changed, I like to be treated like the big baby I am. Powder me up, pin me in my cloth diaper, pull up my plastic panties and send me on my way.

Usually the first thing I do after returning home from my office is remove my last day disposable slip-in pad and the snug knit cotton panty which held it in place. Then I take a soothing warm bath. Following drying off I pin myself into soft gauze diapers and cover those with pull-on vinyl panties. Depending on my mood, I might play as a big baby girl, in which case I might wear rompers or a sunny suit. Probably by dinner I need to change my gauze diaper, by which time I am back to my adult responsible mood, so I change to an adult outfit.

I always The clear lines of communication open with my babies. Some of my babies were into sexual age play, and other ones weren't to the more nurturing side of it. I diapered

I sure do miss the old days of the diaper pail fraternity. them with care, nurturing, dignity and a lot of motherly love.

This is a confusing situation in general for us...Either way I do NEED to help with my diaper, regardless of if it's anything other than I just wet due to medical issues or not.

However for the most part, it is not much different than changing a infant. Regardless of much.

Sometime things do "just happen" but that's a case by case basis - and don't forget, I NEED the diaper medical, I do have plenty of physical movment issues, and it's a total relationship, AB is an extramural small part of it anyway.....

• 2 weeks later...

When getting my diaper changed I wanted it done the way it's done to a child. No sex activity. Men have tried making it out to be sexual and my ex boyfriend and then my husband which I had to learn to do it the sexual way. They all seem to think because I wanted my diaper changed, I wanted to do it sexually because it's sex and sexual.

I think it really comes down to what the shared perspective of your time together is. If the parties involved don't look at the situation the same way, one could leave feeling unsatisfied, or even worse ,violated. Ultimately it seems to come down to experience and communication.