LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Status Quo?

I can only comment on that which becomes normal, not incontinence directly ;) While you may no longer have the child-like wonder and pleasure that it once brought you, in something good becoming your normal this is replaced with a deep personal satisfaction that you got what you wanted and it is still good :girl_happy: It might not make your heart race anymore but it will always bring a smile, and often that's just enough to change a bad day into a good one :D

I use an internal cath quite often and most of the times for three days and nights per week. All I know is I do get tired after some days having to change myself every three hours all day long. It is quite a time consuming routine and I need to think a lot about where I will go in the next few hours and for how long, how many diapers do I need to take with me and above all, where do I put them?

So yes, I get sick and tired of being incontinent after three days. Yet it is for the very same reason that I choose to do it over again the following week.

I can only comment on that which becomes normal, not incontinence directly ;) While you may no longer have the child-like wonder and pleasure that it once brought you, in something good becoming your normal this is replaced with a deep personal satisfaction that you got what you wanted and it is still good :girl_happy: It might not make your heart race anymore but it will always bring a smile, and often that's just enough to change a bad day into a good one :D

• 4 weeks later...

I have been wearing full time, but not for so long it doesn't still give me some good feelings. On the other side, trying to plan ahead even during the day - I'll be out and around so how do I carry that spare diaper, where will I be able to change and how I will dispose of the used diaper?

For longer travel, it's the planning ahead and filling half your suitcase with diapers and supplies - and then when on the road, all the same questions of changing, etc.

On the one hand, I guess I take the positive side and look at it as a challenge, but after a while, this side of things can certainly become a negative.

I wear for fairly legit reasons but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy wearing and won't continue to.

• 11 months later...