LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Baby Diaper To Be Used As In Insert?

Feminine pads are a HORRIBLE stuffer. They are made for...other things...than urine and don't have the level of absorbency that diapers do, especially baby diapers. I can't recommend anything baby diaper wise, but I would say that based on my experience, Pampers and Luvs are superior to Huggies (though not the thicker Overnites diapers). As I always say---the thicker, the better. This is especially true in a stuffer, as it doesn't have the room to expand that a normal baby diaper would as it is already inside a larger diaper, likely taped somewhat thick.

Maxipads are usually made of a dry leave material. Although I know of some women that have like continents use them in their panties. Large baby diapers are the best. Especially Huggies overnights size 4. That's what I used to use with my babies.

I found using LUVS diapers worked the best. The overnights are great. They are much better than Huggies which are even better than Pampers.

This has so not been my experience. Obviously each of us has different needs.

Diaper sizes are not related to the amount of liquid they will hold but by the size or weight of the child. As stated on the packages, they will fit a child best with in a certain weight range not by how much they will void urine.

I'm in the process of making some diaper soaker inserts out of Zorb but haven't had a chance to sew any yet. They are washable and reusable as I wear cloth diapers. Zorb is supposed to absorb quickly and hold a lot without leaking. I'm sure you could make reusable inserts and use them with disposable diapers if you didn't mind doing a bit of laundry to wash out the inserts.