LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wherever they end up, these kids need to be kept together or they will suffer even more :o I lived through being separated from my family as a child and it is nearly as traumatic as parental abuse to lose the daily constant contact with your beloved siblings- they are the only thing that you have left to cling to when this happens, and to have it taken away through no fault of your own will ruin your life too- just in a different way :crybaby: Damn stupid adults- all of them! I'd rather have the ABDL world handling this for at least we realize the importance of childhood :)

I've wondered & questioned the same thing. We all know & acknowledge that it happens (Eventhough it shouldn't happen at all). Unless we can physically actually do something about it, I think all we are doing by posting about things like this is giving this idiots & criminals power & getting people to talk about it.

These kinds of posts are permitted here. They may help those members who suffered abuse as children to feel less alone, and to know that there is less tolerance of this kind of abuse nowadays so hopefully fewer will suffer. We can't change the past but we can change the future so long as we know that it needs changing. These posts remind is that the needed work isn't done just yet ;)

Yes I did complain about 2 of your posts because it involves children. I didn't know we were not permitted to complain about something we find sick.if that is the case I won't reply.But I was only voicing my opinion.As someone who was abused as a kid I find it disgusting for an adult to be posting news about children being punished in diapers.no wonder the ab community gets a bad rep.Just because a story has diapers in it doesn't mean you have to post it. Where is the line? Oh and thanks for searching my post history to make your point and let me pat you on your back for the financial assistance you provide dd

Actually I asked why you post these stories in volving children. I think its sick and your insults won't change my mind.Nowhere did I make a personal attack. I think it was you who used the word pathetic and self centered. I don't speak for everyone only myself and I'm sure there are people that don't want or need to see posts about abused children on a adult forum.but I could be wrong. I know that damage is caused from this firsthand but do you have to post every diaper abuse story.

• Like 1

when I say people I mean people. Don't assume you are the only one to post these abuse stories on Dd.the stories have been posted numerous times.its sick and it gets old.if you don't feel like its sickthat's fine. I'm just stating my opinion.asking you why you feel the need is not derogatory I'm simply asking a question.as for your personal attacks statement that's the pot calling the kettle black. Have a nice day

Guys,

Cool it, OK?

Posting real news stories about some of the crazy, real happenings around diapers isn't any sicker than the original news sources doing so. It is also very useful as it helps everyone understand about the real-world boundaries and consequences, including real suffering, that surround diapers. It also encourages a very mature concern about the real world and real children, as opposed to our perhaps self-absorbed fantasies about returning to childhood.

I don't think these stories appeal to anyone's prurient interests here, as DailyDi has long since driven off or disallowed those few that it might appeal to.

There are, however, some people reading or on DailyDi who might be able to use some help with understanding right and wrong, and posting examples and naming real-world wrong behavior is a form of help with that. I, for example, may hear talk of this at work, where DailyDi is taboo, and ask why it wasn't obvious the kids needed to stay together or at least visit each other...believe me, there will be more situations like this in the future, maybe one will be close enough for one of us to make a difference.

Wherever they end up, these kids need to be kept together or they will suffer even more :o I lived through being separated from my family as a child and it is nearly as traumatic as parental abuse to lose the daily constant contact with your beloved siblings- they are the only thing that you have left to cling to when this happens, and to have it taken away through no fault of your own will ruin your life too- just in a different way :crybaby: Damn stupid adults- all of them! I'd rather have the ABDL world handling this for at least we realize the importance of childhood :)

Spark, that is the main reason I never want to have children. While I am certain that I will not make the mistakes my parents did I may make similar ones- and no child deserves that. I've been told by many that I'd make a great parent but I still don't want that and I have so far been able to achieve that goal. As to the child protective services/foster care system yeah, there are problems, but they could be fixed. It's just that nobody is doing that because they never felt the pain themselves so they don't understand that many times they are screwing up almost as badly when they act as they would be to not act :o It doesn't always have to be an either/or choice nor does that choice always have to be made immediately. In some cases yes, there needs to be immediate removal of the children but if in doing that you are causing a different and equal harm that what the he!! do you think are you doing? :bash: And how you do it is as important as your doing it :mellow: In my case there were other approaches which could have been taken but weren't because they system wasn't (and still isn't) working as well as it should. In the end it all worked out well enough but it has shown me that I can never believe someone who says they want to help me until I see for myself what they are actually doing <_<