LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctor Who Discussion (Spoilers!)

So who watched the Season 7 finale? And who else literally lost their stuff over it?

Gosh. Just. Gosh. So what's the thoughts on John Hurt? Is he the pre-9 Doctor, time locked because of his involvement ending the Time War? Or is he just an aged 8?

Also, general Doctor Who discussion.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay just watched it. Because I avoid news about the show like the plague I was very surprised by the ending. I really enjoyed the episode too (always love the Victorian trio) and the way they incorporated all the previous Doctors was great. Really makes me look forward to seeing Tennant and Smith on screen together for the special. Too bad it's so damn far away.

John Hurt is supposed to be a lost regeneration. From what I heard he is the 9th regeneration which makes Eccleson 10 Tennant 11 and Smith 12. As good as the episode was the part that I didn't agree with the ending. As much as it was a good episode and the into to John Hurt was cool. It didn't sit right with me.

Guest Baby Rina

I think that Hurt is the one that used the moment to temporally lock Galifrey and the Daleks in the time war. That was not "The Doctor" he did not make things better by destroying if you will his own home... it was what had to be done ,but that is not a moment that you are proud of. It's a dark point in your life that you wish you could forget... It was not done in the name of The Doctor, and it is something that he is so very very sorry about.

everything i've seen says matt smith confirmed he is the dr in the next season... i think it will simply be dr v. dr for a bit when the show comes back in nov. I don't think john hurt is the next dr, but rather he is 'a' doctor... it doesn't matter when he existed because time is all wibbly wobbly... sides, old dr's are not popular right now, i think if they had an old dr the show would not be as popular... when they had older dr's, tv was different and tv audience was different, but i just don't think an old dr would fly....

My one complaint is Clara. She's fun to look at, but her 3rd character incarnation has seemed so flat, so strangely ok with everything and disturbingly chirpy and fast adjusting, like there's no real gravity to the situation for her.

I actually love it, that this Clara was so calm - she's Clara Prime, the one who propagates everything else. She's the sort of zen soul who's going to be able to make a decision like the one she did.

I like Clara as well. I like Amy Pond too. That's one of the aspects I like about Doctor Who. I dig that the cast is always changing. Actually that seems somewhat common in a lot of UK shows. Misfits and Being Human also change their cast over time.

My one complaint is Clara. She's fun to look at, but her 3rd character incarnation has seemed so flat, so strangely ok with everything and disturbingly chirpy and fast adjusting, like there's no real gravity to the situation for her.