LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~~~~~ Candy Crush Addicts~~~~~

Guest *~Andi~*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you had to go tell me about it. My wife and I are sitting here both playing it on our tablets. I took a break for the forums cause candy crush put the baby in a time out. Thanks now I'm addicted hahaha Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Guest *~Andi~*

WHAT WAIT HOW HUH :o:rant::crybaby: IM STILL STUCK ON 46! WTH!!!!!!! YOUVE PLAYED THIS ALL OF HOW MANY DAYS? ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!!!!

*throws hysterical fit*

Yeah, thanks to this game (that I never heard of until I read of its existence on this topic) my work productivity is definitely declined. I'm blaming all of you! :)

Guest *~Andi~*

Yeah, thanks to this game (that I never heard of until I read of its existence on this topic) my work productivity is definitely declined. I'm blaming all of you! :)

Guest *~Andi~*

Im bummed. I switched tablets and was unable to save my progress. I'm almost back to where I was by using a life hack program. I tried two backup programs before I switched tablets. But neither saved my game progress. Seems you have to root your DROID to get anything done right. I never rooted it cause I've been leary about issues. Uggh Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

id lose my mind!