LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alisa's Adventures In The Diaper Dimension - Chapter 40 Added 8/6

Okay, if Alisa is really knowledgeable about these stories, she'll know that she's got about ten minutes before Caldwell shows up behind her. My suggestion: Go back into her room, take a lamp and smash it on her head before she gets the chance.

She seems to have also taken on some of the characteristics of protagonists in these stories, such as height and bladder issues, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's not capable of standing up for herself to any such dramatic extent...

Hrm, I had a sneaking suspicion that the Bremer in that house was the one from her world, who the alternate Bremer wanted back to complete her own dimensional doorway machine. Though I guess she still could be, and hypnotized to think that she was the alternate-Bremer's sister...

You know, I never real got into the idea of storytelling in our community. However, I recently began to realize it is a lot like my roleplaying in the way that it is a story. Your work is very well thought out, it isn't mindless erotic writing, (not that I have seen any), but rather a complex picture of fine detailed plot, and deep shades of characters. Keep up the good work.

Oh the many twists & turns of a PPP Saga! Straightjacket? I bet Alisa didn't like the sound of that or where that might lead to, at all! Please Continue,