LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Whole New View!

Well, ive been wearing on and off for years now and I have also been going out in public nappied but making sure im very well concealed. But today i took it to a new level. Whilst out shopping I went to a clothes shop to try on some jeans, so there I was in the changing cubicle and with the amount of mirrors in there I could see almost every angle of my nappy without moving or peering over my shoulder to see a mirror behind me. It was very exciting and made me feel very cheeky and naughty! oh.. and the new jeans look great with a cute little diaper bulge inbetween my legs.

Seeing as I'm always diapered that's how I always shop for new jeans. How else do you expect me to test for a proper fit? Besides, I don't think the stores would like me wetting their un-bought pants as I try them on.

They call those "Dockers". :-D

Dockers are "Relaxed Wear" Not even close to JEANS! Jeans Are Denim, not twill cotton :P Jeans don't have Pleats either, well real ones don't. It's a shame I didn't wear diapers (Much) when Jordache jeans were popular. Trying to fit a Moli in those would have been comical! ;)

i've been sering a lot of tv advertisements for "ballroom jeans" available here: http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/duluth-ingenuity/mens-ballroom-jeans/mens-ballroom-jeans.aspx

some of them even have a fleece or flannel lining! i know it's intended as extra insulation against cold weather, but the lining might also be useful for quieting crinkle and/or catching leaks :-D