LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Anyone Who Ordered Sissy Abu Cushies

The official orders haven't shipped yet as the stock is still on the way to ABU. I got the samples from a 10pack that was expressed to ABU for marketing purposes (photos for the sites, reviews, etc.)

They updated the product page to announce they're staring to ship, although my order status hasn't changed yet. Oh, and they changed their tune on the free gift promise.

"each pre-order placed before the original March 2013 estimated delivery date will be shipped with a 'magical' special gift that we hope will enhance your enjoyment of your ABU Sissy diaper pre-order (this does not include pre-orders placed using the coupon code)"

I used the coupon code, I don't know who wouldn't have used the coupon code.

Just wow. I liked the gift thing, it was a nice way to say sorry for something they had no control over. The people who work there have been extremely understanding of our impatience in receiving the pre-order that was delayed for the new design, most companies would have ignored the influx of emails asking about such a thing, we're lucky they are operated by people decent enough to say "this is what we know ..."

I got my order. I like the wand and it came with a couple suckers. It also came with a coupon discount code. it makes me want to order from them. I see no expiration date. They also look nice and thick.