LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miracles Do Happen!

The real question is, what kind of room-messer are you? Are you a "Daytime: stuff on bed, nighttime: stuff on desk" room-messer, a "Where did all these binbags come from?" messer, a "don't unpack suitcase for a fortnight" messer, or "floorspace? What floorspace?" messer :P

Great picture, but I especially liked the video. "Annie" is my favorite stage musical. I played the piano for an elementary school production of it back in 1990. I was called in as an emergency pianist only six weeks before the show opened. A lot of work to learn the entire score, but it was one of the most memorable, fun times I've ever had!

Mine depends on my moods and my depression. Every now and then I get temporary OCD and clean up, but considering the size of my place, it doesn't take very long.

Same here ;) When it's clean, my house is spotless- the rest of the time my house is lived-in and shows it :blush: And when spring or fall cleaning is planned, there's no point in cleaning today what will be done tomorrow (or next week or whenever I can get to it) and then the EPA would condemn my house and declare it a superfind site :o

Great picture, but I especially liked the video. "Annie" is my favorite stage musical. I played the piano for an elementary school production of it back in 1990. I was called in as an emergency pianist only six weeks before the show opened. A lot of work to learn the entire score, but it was one of the most memorable, fun times I've ever had!