LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comfort, Security And Your Profile

From the section of the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME introduction page about Privacy and Security "Every name is an alias and every address is s storefront in New Jersey. Do you think my name is really Bridget Alicia?" Also "WHAT HAPPENS IN LAS VAGAS STAYS IN LAS VEGAS! The Internet is NOT Vagas!"

Despite the fact that I haven't told anyone about my ABDL side, I don't feel uncomfortable with the idea of a friend of mine or a family member finding me here. Even though it seems that I put up my personal info a bit more liberally than others seem to do, I still don't think that a friend or family member could find me very easily. Although I guess it's possible.

I do not use tabs and all my LG things and links are on an SD card which gets pulled when I am out for more than just a trip down or across the street. The best security is passive security

The more I'm on here, the more I'm able to be connected between my ABDL and my non-ABDL sides, though I don't really care, since it can be chalked up as medical for me.

I put here what is relevant to here. Anything else: TMI and nobody needs to know

I was never afraid of filling out my personal information on diaper sites. I just know not to give out my full name or home address or phone number, social security number, card number, bank account. I think if anyone discovers me on a diaper site, i would wonder what were they doing on it in the first place. Why would they be on a forum they have no interest in. That be like me lurking on a baseball forum when I have no interest in that sport. So why would someone from school or work be on this forum if they are not into this lifestyle nor have anything to do with it? I can see why a vanilla would be reading about it online because they heard of it on Dr. Phil or in another TV show so they were reading about it because they were curious.

To answer your question. Looking for potential dirt on prospective employees to see if they are trustworthy, weird of in some way compromisable