LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diaper

runner up: Abena X-Plus in 'M4' - very comfy and well padded diaper, really like the retro high rise, goes well with a pair of old school high waisted pants.

Or if you dont mind indiscretion, those modern low rise pants that will show off 5-6 inches of diaper above the waist. These allow my wife to tell when I need a change as Abenas are real good about wicking up the back as you wet.

For me, I dont think my ideal diaper has been made yet. I would prefer pampers size 22 in the same designs, packaging and scent. Cookie Monster FTW!

#1- tranquility ATN large. I usually wear mediums but these just rock, crinkliest diapers I've ever come across, and usually easy to find in Canada. Stuff them and add vinyl pants and you should definitely be good for most messes hands down.

#2- Tena ultra large. Again I usually wear mediums, but love the extra bulk and adjustability of a large instead. Yes these are cloth backed but they are easily found and actually crinkle more than some plastic backers including Depend and Moli super plus!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fickle so the answer to that question is always changing. Right now I really like all of Tranquility's plastic-backed tape-on line. I am also digging Wellness though I initially didn't like them. Molicare Super Plus were the first I every tried and I think they still remain a favorite and are the one I always go back to. A big part is the plastic which is unlike anything else anyone else makes.

My favorite diaper. To be honest I don't have experience with a lot of different diapers yet, but I am expanding my collection rapidly as of late. For me a diaper has to last a long time, several hours at least. So that is