LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hmmm, yes I am a freak. So what? Furthermore you're little plan to try to get me to defend myself in response to my own message is a little weak. If you had really wanted to get my goat as it were you would have persued argument in another thread in which case you could have berated me to the point where I 'learned my lesson.'

<_ moron>

Maybe he should accuse you of something more interesting, such as communism. "WTF communist?" has a better ring to it than "WTF freak," especially in a forum filled by people who wear and enjoy using diapers.

With that in mind, dubya tee ehf, communist? -_-

Well to get off the gramatical-tangent and back to the original question, I like a dry diaper and wearing something girly with it. Bras are nice, and i love wearing short nitey or a full night gown when it chilly! I can't feel the wetness directly, but when I'm dry my diaper gives me more pleasure down there :)

You're transgendered. Wtf freak?

Dude, that's just not cool at all.

It may be hard, but try to think about what you're about to write before rushing to hit the big shiny reply button.

It might also save you from getting whacked with a ban hammer

Guys... I don't care honestly. I can handle myself without you coming to my rescue, besides I am technically a freak bun not for the reason listed so it wasn't that big an insult. And if I start preaching about transgenderism being 'right' then I'll just be as bad as others.

I don't care if he doesn't understand or like it, just as long as he doesn't actively try to make my life worse over it.

Guys... I don't care honestly. I can handle myself without you coming to my rescue, besides I am technically a freak bun not for the reason listed so it wasn't that big an insult. And if I start preaching about transgenderism being 'right' then I'll just be as bad as others.

I don't care if he doesn't understand or like it, just as long as he doesn't actively try to make my life worse over it.

*pays no attention to context* Freak bun? That sounds tasty. I personally think that transgenderism is weird, but then I remember I'm on a diaper fetish forum and shut my trap.