LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Totaly Going To Wear A Diaper To Work Tomarow!

Wear and don't worry- and don't let it distract you from your work ;) Which it probably will for at least the first few times :rolleyes: You're going to want either a pull-up so you can use the toilet thus making it last the day, a diaper that will positively last the day, or a change. At first I'd recommend a mid-day change as a preventative measure (better safe than sorry :o ) so plan for that and have another change available in case of need. You want to feel safe doing this, not worried that you might not make it all day B) Wear a pair of full-cut briefs over the diaper which will smooth the lines out and add a level of discretion. Not too tight here or the compression may reduce capacity :(

in my 20-year stretch as a dl, i've worn in dozens of situations, from under shorts in middle school to 12-hour work shifts in an insulated suit. no problems here!

people probably won't notice unless you make it obvious. if it's noticed, people probably won't care unless you make it awkward. if it's awkward, people probably won't remember you for it unless they know you already. if they remember, they still won't know why you choose to wear your peculiar choice of underpants unless you choose to tell them. :-)

• Like 1

I'm more productive in diapers. Don't know why people would think that an infantilist would be taking away from an employer's time by enjoying what they wear while they work.

It's not like you can do that much in a diaper while at work.

I'm more productive in diapers. Don't know why people would think that an infantilist would be taking away from an employer's time by enjoying what they wear while they work.

What anyone wears under their clothing in not unprofessional so long as it does not adversely affect their work, althoughit is highly unprofessional for anyone to want to dictate rules concerning others which are not directly linked to what that person does while at work ;) In my case I am far more productive in diapers because before I began wearing them at work I was taking bathroom breaks up to 20 times a day just to be sure my pants stayed dry :( Now I may take 4 and some days none at all except during lunch. Plus I no longer have to keep staying dry as my top thinking priority since my leakage cannot hurt me anymore :D If you can't wear diapers to work and perform your job equally well, then the problem has nothing to do with the diapers-just sayin B)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As a boss I feel the need to weigh in here. If you want to wear diapers to work, I don't care. If they affect your productivity or are otherwise affecting your performance, then we have a problem. I had a private meeting with a young woman one day about her performance, and she confessed that she was wearing a butt plug as part of some sorority bs, and it caused her to be distracted all day. That was unacceptable. If you can do your job and enjoy being diapered too, great. If not, leave your fetish at home.

• Like 3

As a boss I feel the need to weigh in here. If you want to wear diapers to work, I don't care. If they affect your productivity or are otherwise affecting your performance, then we have a problem. I had a private meeting with a young woman one day about her performance, and she confessed that she was wearing a butt plug as part of some sorority bs, and it caused her to be distracted all day. That was unacceptable. If you can do your job and enjoy being diapered too, great. If not, leave your fetish at home.

my point still stands, when you are at work you are not on your own time, you are on company time.... regardless of what you do at work, you are being paid for your time and therefore it is not your time, its company time.