LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

With Fecal Incontinence How Often Do You Poop?

Nat

What's leed time? Is that some typo? I couldn't make out what you were trying to say there.

what i meen by leed time is i notice that i need to poo about 5 mins before it will come out on its own

I have nerve damage and like dlsmd I have very little warning if any and like babykeiff I eat small amounts during the day and a larger meal when I get home which helps. I have a continence advisor (specialized nurse) who put me on a bowel management program to help with timing and learning to deal with it.

I have a scar somewhere in my guts, and it has been acting up for a few months, causing me lots of pain. I take lots of fluids and laxatives (polyethylene glycol, magnesium, and docusate sodium) to keep things soft and moving. I have 5 or 10 minutes of lead time, usually, although this is improving, and if I am not close to a bathroom I end up with a load in my diaper. That part happens once or twice a week, usually when I am outside exercising and a mile or more from a toilet.

I have to go 3-4 times a day; I take fiber and try to eat lots of fruit (more fiber) to help lubricate things, and dicyclomine to help with the pain. This will almost certainly resolve itself, as they found out I have sleep apnea and now am feeling much better on a CPAP, since I am sleeping better.

• 1 year later...