LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can We Identify Other Ab's Or Dl's

i've been wearing a safety pin on the lower hem of many of my t-shirts. it's subtle, vague, and useful - three times someone near me has just happened to need a some kind of pin! i think it's an omen. :-P

there's also the useful double meaning of the abbreviation "dl". i plan to use it if i ever again see this one van that had a license plate/tag "im an aby" (no kidding! my jaw almost hit the floor! except it was all stuck together; i added spaces to reduce searchability.) i intend to say, "hey, i like your license plate. could i ask what it means, or are you trying to krep it on the... dl?" bonus points for them if their answer is "depends" :-D

I remember that program

DD need not worry about memberships that can be done online. I was thinking more of events and personal meetings and if you are doing hard copy or high security then that could run into money

As for e=dresses, RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLs' HOME reccomends webmail like at yahoo or maybe your ISP provider lets you make a numjber of sub accounts that you pick up at their website, The advatages of that are: 1. It is not on your machine. 2. It is fairly anonymous 3. it is spam and malware guareded by major companies 4. Being on a page, and if you use FireFox their built-in security kicks in (Also you shold have some security of your own I use avast! and MalwareBytes wich have resident shielding, can police what gets through that and they play nice together)5. You can use one sub-account as a dedicated ABDL addy 6. Some of these have chat and "connect [friends]". Also you can arrange your contacts into sub-groups and send email to them as a unit

Most of the people wouldn't like to be outed in public. Identifying one another, really dunno if that would be a good idea. There is still and will always be a huge stigma over the community. We will always be looked at unfavorably. That is just how it is so I doubt people want someone walking downt he street going "Hey aren't you that diaper guy/girl i was talking to online"

Well, we are a bit better off now with video chat. But the rule still holds. You do NOT meet a "new frined" alone and you do not meet a new friend that youu have not intereacted with online for some time. This is wherea "broker" comes in plus you can do your own research here, if you see an empty profile page (About me, Active posts, Topics, Posts, Gallery and Blogs), you have every right to be suspicious or leery. But still, nothing spooks a person like being ID'ed by a total stranger outside of ABDL context

Two things

When you see the work load that may be implied in my suggestion, you may want to google up Cudgels-R-Us

I rest my case about spooking someone

Thank you for your service

On the one hand, it would be cool to meet another DL. On the other, I have a difficult time with new people and I'm intensely private for a reason. I know of one person in the next town over and thought about looking that person up when and if I go.

And then there is always the secret salute or handshake

Maybe the decoder ring: or tiara!