LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So today I was expecting a package from ABUniverse, which should've included my Abena sample pack. It would've been the first time I've tried Abena! I expected FedEx to leave the package at the door, just like they did with the Cushies...

First time I ordered a case of Abenas was through some vendor on Amazon. The case arrived and the box was nicely sealed. Except that it was one of those boxes where the flaps don't quite meet in the middle, leaving a gap about a centimeter wide and a few inches long on top and bottom.

The front desk signs for all packages that arrive in my building, so I had to retrieve it from them. I could clearly see the packages of diapers in the box through the gap. If the person who signed in the shipment noticed them, she never said a thing. Since then I've ordered from XP Medical, which uses boxes with full size flaps.

Packages here have to be signed for

Leaving them at the door is "illegal". as they are responsible for the package until delivered

Even if I have gotten the package, with no signature, they cant prove it and I can claim it lost and they have to pay for a new one

I've had issues with Bambino's being shipped with the flap not securely taped shut. It seems by the time the package gets to me that it is pretty beaten up. XP Medical...I have never had a problem with. I am lucky that I live in a house and on a quite street...where it is not mandatory to sign for packages.

I ordered a package of molicares online through amazon, and it was shipped by XP medical. It did not deliver before I took a trip over Christmas, so when I got back the package was in front of my door, halfway open, with the loose package of Molicares in it. I lived in a small apartment building right at the front door, and EVERYBODY could see it as they walked in. The box was poorly packaged, with the pack of molicares loose in the large box, and a single piece of packing tape closing it. Needless to say I never ordered from XP medical again.

I ordered a package of molicares online through amazon, and it was shipped by XP medical. It did not deliver before I took a trip over Christmas, so when I got back the package was in front of my door, halfway open, with the loose package of Molicares in it. I lived in a small apartment building right at the front door, and EVERYBODY could see it as they walked in. The box was poorly packaged, with the pack of molicares loose in the large box, and a single piece of packing tape closing it. Needless to say I never ordered from XP medical again.
Well...I did order mine direct from Xp Medical...and didn't go thru Amazon. I guess we all just had varying degrees of issues with shipping from different suppliers.

I had an issue with National Incontinence's shipping. I made my order, got my tracking number for UPS and thought "okay awesome, should be here next tuesday nice." then tuesday came... and I come home. No notice on the door. No package. Confused I go check the tracking and it states "DELIVERED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE"

I had an issue with National Incontinence's shipping. I made my order, got my tracking number for UPS and thought "okay awesome, should be here next tuesday nice." then tuesday came... and I come home. No notice on the door. No package. Confused I go check the tracking and it states "DELIVERED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE"

My favorite was because of the USPS.

I had ordered a sample pack of a few diapers. I live in an apartment that has the normal mailboxes, then some larger ones for when people get big packages, and they just leave you the key in your box.

Anyway, they left me a key, but it wouldn't open the box it was supposed to, like there was something jammed in the lock.

I tried calling to explain, twice, after spending almost an hour total trying to get the lock open. No response from the USPS besides the usual run around of "are you sure it is the right box you're trying to open," and "are you sure you're turning the key the right way?" No, I am a complete idiot who can't work a lock. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

Anyway, eventually I skipped class to wait for the postman, to let him know there was a problem. He tried, agreed it was stuck, and radioed in to have someone come fix it. He said it would be a few hours.

Two days later I get a call saying they wouldn't open the box for me because the key wasn't in the lock (the keys are stuck there once it has been opened). I tried explaining that they key wouldn't go into the lock, but that was apparently a concept well above their paygrade.

Eventually I had to drive to the post office to give them the key before they would send someone to open the lock.

My favorite was because of the USPS.

I had ordered a sample pack of a few diapers. I live in an apartment that has the normal mailboxes, then some larger ones for when people get big packages, and they just leave you the key in your box.

Anyway, they left me a key, but it wouldn't open the box it was supposed to, like there was something jammed in the lock.

I tried calling to explain, twice, after spending almost an hour total trying to get the lock open. No response from the USPS besides the usual run around of "are you sure it is the right box you're trying to open," and "are you sure you're turning the key the right way?" No, I am a complete idiot who can't work a lock. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

Anyway, eventually I skipped class to wait for the postman, to let him know there was a problem. He tried, agreed it was stuck, and radioed in to have someone come fix it. He said it would be a few hours.

Two days later I get a call saying they wouldn't open the box for me because the key wasn't in the lock (the keys are stuck there once it has been opened). I tried explaining that they key wouldn't go into the lock, but that was apparently a concept well above their paygrade.

Eventually I had to drive to the post office to give them the key before they would send someone to open the lock.

I would just like to say how incredibly helpfull the topic is and everyone's input is a huge plus. This helps in my decissission of weather to buy online or try and build up enough courage to buy from a store again. I only wish I could get the same diapers at the store that I could online.

You can include shipping orders "if no answer, leave at front door". This will absolve UPS/FedEx from any legal issues to it being lost/stolen when nobody is home. Of course some delivery people don't or can't read instructions so it doesn't work all of the time. You can call them and raise he!! and they'll re-deliver it a day late though.