LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Lovers

Hi, i joined this site about two weeks ago and don't seem to be seeing or hearing from many plastic pants lovers, where are you? I would love to hear from you and how you got into them, why you got into them, what great experiances you've had in them, what bad experiances you've had in them, anything you wish to add but thats not that important. What is important is that you just let me know your out there!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi, i joined this site about two weeks ago and don't seem to be seeing or hearing from many plastic pants lovers, where are you? I would love to hear from you and how you got into them, why you got into them, what great experiances you've had in them, what bad experiances you've had in them, anything you wish to add but thats not that important. What is important is that you just let me know your out there!!!

On top of most everything else, I do have a strong fetish for plastic pants. It was a cousin who turned me on them after discovering I wore diapers and plastic pants to bed. He was curious about the diapers and what they felt like but didn't much care for them after a short trial period. He did keep the plastic pants on and before long that was all I was wearing. We played with each other after he took the initiative and I was hooked.

Sissy2Baby

• 4 months later...

I love wearing plastic pants from the age seven to now .

• 1 month later...

I have been wearing plastic pants both with and without diapers all of my life. I really like wearing plastic pants by themselves sometimes and then going pee in them it feels really cool to do that. But Ialso like wearing them under a siaper with little pin holes in them so when I pee the urine seeps into the diaper and plastic pants tend to slip and slide on me and that feels really sensual but you still have to wear plastic pants over the diapers for that total experience

I found plastic pants, a long time ago, I was useing toddler, size they just fit, but I finaly destroyed them, and the fetish passed, for a while, and I was into makeing my own diapers, from anything I could get my hands on at the time.

Then a few years ago th fetish returned, and I started useing disposeables, after finding some my mom got at the hospital, and that ignited my like for diapers, again.

And then I saw plastic pants in a mail order catolog, and I have been wearing 2 or 3, pair, everytime I wear a disposeable, or a cloth diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

Del , i love to wear plastic pants !they are very soft and i loveto put baby powder onmy bottom when in the plasticpants for comfort.the gerber baby type soft pairs are the beast!!i have blue ,yellow and white ones... where are you located ?im in florida also, something eals about the plasticpants del--i live to[and most of us might too] put lubracation [slippery] into the plastic pants an ,youknow-%%% in them feels great but thats personal but that is kool too pleasereply ok sweet_baby_stephen :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

just replying to all you plastic pants lovers out there. i am from England and here we call them rubbers.

i have been a lover of plastic pants all my life. in fact i am wearing a pair of the softest smoothest rubbers now.

i know this is predominantly an AB/DL site but you would be amazed how difficult it is to find people and sites for lovers of plastic pants only. i am not AB/DL, i am not a mommy, bedwetter or incontinent, i just love wearing plastic pants on their own next to my skin. i have to say it is fabulous when i do.

i waer plastic pants under my suit when i am at work. i try to wear plastic pants as often as i can.

thanks

:)

I sleep in them every night. I wear cloth diapers so plastic pants are a must.

i first got into rubbers when i was a young teenager. there wre lots of younger siblings in the house and the bay rubbers were too mych of an attraction si tried a pair and and the rest is history. i wore them as much as i could. you guessed it as i grew bigger the bay ones i was wearing were not big enough.

i stopped for a long time and a few years ago discovered (who am i) adult plastic pants could be bought on the internet and so i bought my first pair.

i can't wear them enough now.

like i say i am not a diaper lover, i only want to waer plastic pants on their own next to skin, you know like underwear. when i get the chance i wear them to bed as well. my partner nows about this and has some understanding but only a little.

what i like about them is the soft smooth feel against my skin, sometimes i like the noisy ones, but it is the feeling of wearing them.

there is a sex side too because it does turm me on. i do love to look at girls wearing plastic pants. to ne honest i am getting into wearing plastic clothes as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I love secure plus disposable diapers and plastic pants , I wear them 24/7 and love it. I feel very safe wearing them and I wear them around the house and in the back yard. Befor this year I was in to plastic pant only now I enjoy both. this is my to say hi. plastic pants lover PS: and diaper lover now.

I love secure plus disposable diapers and plastic pants , I wear them 24/7 and love it. I feel very safe wearing them and I wear them around the house and in the back yard. Befor this year I was in to plastic pant only now I enjoy both. this is my to say hi. plastic pants lover PS: and diaper lover now.

I wear cloth diapers 24/7 for urge incontinence, and I use polyurethane plastic panties because they stay soft, don’t tear and I can see right through them. At first I was worried that people would hear them, but no one notices. Now I enjoy the soft crinkle as I move about. Nothing beats the protection of good plastic panties, and I love wearing them!

Hello del3832, I also wear and love plastic pants but over cloth or disposable diapers for comfort and protection. I have loved the feel of plastic pants since I was a boy and am now 52. Before I found the ab/dl websites and online stores I used to make my own plastic pants out of any soft pvc vinyl I could find. I had made a template ( large hour glass shaped ) and then sewed in the elastic legs and waist bands. It worked very well for me for many years but now instead of wasting all that time and energy making them, I just go online and buy them in all differant colors and nursery prints. I LOVE EM. :) I'll be in them until my last day on earth, that much I know. I did want to let you know that there are many many plastic pants lovers out here in the world, your not alone. :pizza::)

I changed into a cloth diaper and plastic pants after my shower tonight. Not sure which I like the best, the cloth diaper or the plastic pants. It is great that they go together so well.

Froggy

• 4 weeks later...

I love wearing plastic pants over top over my dipey! I thought everyone did!

• 5 months later...

Looks like you found the right place Del. I've been a ppl all my life. I may actually need them someday ^_^ , but I'll just enjoy them till I do.

Now if people could be unafraid and willing to meet. Talk is one thing, but i would love to have friends willing to meet. No touching is necessary. I came out of the closet on my AB side in late 1998 and love having friends that i can actually see. About 75% of attempted contacts from rosters are never answered. Not even a "not interested". Maybe 10% ends up in some kind of conversation with even less actually meeting. This fetish is a lot more fun with live friends than it is as a cyber conversation only. And meeting says nothing about your sexuality. Please check the homophobia at teh door.

Froggy