LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbatory Reconditioning

Hello. I'm interested in psychology and sexuality and now I found this site. I see this board is visited by people who need to wear diapers because of incontinence but also by those who use diapers for sexual purposes, as a fetish. I have a few words for the latter.

The problem with dependence on diapers for sexual satisfaction is that much of your time is wasted in an isolated world of sexual fantasy, focusing excessively on sensations in the crotch/bottom area and on feelings of submission. This also diminishes one's ability to use sexuality for a more meaningful purpose - to love and care for another person as a whole, not just - or primarily - as someone who dominates you and stimulates your genitals.

Don't deceive yourselves with the idea that this is who you are, that this is your true sexuality and that you must simply accept it. Self-acceptance is vital but it doesn't mean that you should indulge in thoughts and behaviors that do more harm than good. Also, no one is born as a diaper fetishist; it is a learned, conditioned and reinforced behavior, although you may not remember how it started.

So, for those who would like to get rid of their dependence on diapers for sexual stimulation I suggest you try the technique known as "masturbatory reconditioning". It can redirect your sexual sensitivity. You can't just suppress the sexual energy by trying to avoid diapers or diaper fantasies. Sexual energy is natural and will sooner or later force you to express it, but it is important to express it in a beneficial way, to let it flow through a beneficial channel. Through masturbatory reconditioning one can gradually acquire the ability to become turned on by more beneficial fantasies and behaviors and become less interested in unwanted ones. You may find the following articles useful:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=003

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=activity&refid=017

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, I can't speak for anyone else but I have a very healthy sexual attitude and use diapers as a plus item. I enjoy the wearing of diapers like most "normal" people drink a beer after a hard days work. My sex life is normal in all aspects. Just ask my beautiful wife. I don't thinnk she would want me to change a thing (except my diaper) :)

great reply Pamperman...couldn't have said it better myself.

granted there are probably some people here that have an

abnormal dependance on diapers for sexual gratification but,

i would venture a guess that for most folks here that get some

kind of sexual gratification/ arousal from diapers use this

fetish or lifestyle as an add on to their sex life.

Hello back to you. That is, if you are still here.

Dr Pill, you have made assumptions about the subject of diaper wearers and about the people on this board and indicate a general lack of understanding of those who are here. First, not all of us divide our group neatly into those who wear for incontinence and those who wear as a fetish. Many do not see voluntary diaper-wearing as a fetish. You further assume that if it is a fetish related behavior it is a dependence.

I also have an interest in psychology. One of the things that interests me is that the subject of psychology can be approached from various "schools" of thought. It seems apparent that you view behavior through the eyes of the Behaviorist school (Skinner, et al). Unfortunately, in my view, whenever a single view is taken by some practitioners, researchers, and even lay people, there is a tendancy toward a ferver, almost a religious-like zeal, about that point of view. It is no surprise that many actual evangelical psychologists are also Behaviorists (although Skinner certainly was not!). And that, sir, is another assumption that you bring to this discussion: Behaviorism is the cure-all.

I grant that conditioning is a real phenomena. It does explain a lot. But not everything. And the application of conditioning in therapy has in fact been studied by many. Sometimes the results are benign or even helpful. Sometimes disastrous. I have to say that "Masturbatory Reconditioning" strikes me as wonderfully foolish. Jerking off to pictures that contain no diapers... would lead to "dependence" on ... whatever else is in the picture right? [men=I'll have a guy/gay fetish; panties= ....God only knows what you mean by a "beneficial" fantasy and what you mean by an "unwanted" one!] Some would argue that the amount of musturbation required (as described) would also neatly fit your own slur: "time wasted in the isolated world of sexual fantasy, focusing on sensations in the crotch...." etc.

I said that, in my view, you came here with assumptions. Personally I dislike it when posters here make grand assumptions about others (here). The subject is far too complex, and if you think it can be reduced to simple behaviorism, then you are the one deceived. I wonder, with your interest in psychology, whether you have given any thought to what goes through one's mind when reading posts here. I think many of us (at least I know that I do) think quite a bit about the person behind the message as much (if not more than) the message itself. So, I can't help but wonder what motivated you to look for this site and to post here as you did. Many possibilities run through my mind, but in the end I still am left with the presumptuousness with which you posted.

Even the name you chose, DrPill. What's with the "Dr"? We already get the "Pill" part, as in a real pill. But either you are a doctor or you like the accompanying idea of talking down to others, that some doctors do, unfortunately.

So you see, sir, a little humility goes a long way. For example, the tone of your letter. For example, the obvious fact that you have read through this forum so little, since you show so little knowledge of the real people that make up this site as opposed to the caricature of us that you imagine.

One more assumption on my part. This response won't be read by DrPill because he is a post and run type of guy. Or if he lingers long enough, he may want to dispute some technicality. As for an apology for the incorrect assumptions, as for some questions on his part to engage and learn from us.... ? I don't think so.

Joey

I would have to agree with Pamperman. Some people here have thier heads into diapers a little too much, but I have an extremely active social life, and my sex life is about right for a single guy of my age ;)

Other than an occasional diaper night, I think I have both my feet firmly planted on the ground. Thanks for caring enough to post a few links, though. Unfortunately, I think more studying needs to go into the diaper thing before I would listen to a psychologists opinions on the matter. It wasn't long ago when doctors thought of homosexuality as a social disease that could be reconditioned... Something to consider.

Personally, I feel humans are naturally a sexually open animal. Much of it is not socially accepted, but it is rare you will find a species that has a sexually varied pallete as the human race. If your sex life doesn't aversly affect the other 90% of your life... Pampers ahoy!

Hmmm, well who is to determine what a beneficial behviour or fantasy is? I am an active heterosexual and my girlfriend of 5 yrs is fine with my diaper behavior. The only un-beneficial behaviour or fantasy I see would be harming another or any non-consensual thoughts/actions. Other than that if someone wanted to wear women's clothing and or a diaper 24/7 what the heck. I can see where one may cross the line if they wore a messy diaper by choice all the time to the exclusion of social interactions then that could be a problem.

Not sure I like the tone you are taking but I am open to further discussion to see if I am mis-understanding your views.

Augie

aww.. so by Drpill's statement this must be some "deviant" practice and all those within should want to give it up and "condition" themselves out of it...

Maybe while im at this ill check into a "sexual identity" camp and see if they cant make me want women instead and heck, ill donate my whole leather collection to some needy bikers...

while i do think many are far too into this scene, whom i to judge? For me this is ocasional and very relaxing play, only a small facet of my life. but i cant see how it can be right for anyone to judge anothers kink or give them advice on overcoming it. I think for the majority of us, were quite happy being deviants. I know i am. *grins*

Hello. I'm interested in psychology and sexuality and now I found this site. I see this board is visited by people who need to wear diapers because of incontinence but also by those who use diapers for sexual purposes, as a fetish. I have a few words for the latter.

The problem with dependence on diapers for sexual satisfaction is that much of your time is wasted in an isolated world of sexual fantasy, focusing excessively on sensations in the crotch/bottom area and on feelings of submission. This also diminishes one's ability to use sexuality for a more meaningful purpose - to love and care for another person as a whole, not just - or primarily - as someone who dominates you and stimulates your genitals.

Don't deceive yourselves with the idea that this is who you are, that this is your true sexuality and that you must simply accept it. Self-acceptance is vital but it doesn't mean that you should indulge in thoughts and behaviors that do more harm than good. Also, no one is born as a diaper fetishist; it is a learned, conditioned and reinforced behavior, although you may not remember how it started.

So, for those who would like to get rid of their dependence on diapers for sexual stimulation I suggest you try the technique known as "masturbatory reconditioning". It can redirect your sexual sensitivity. You can't just suppress the sexual energy by trying to avoid diapers or diaper fantasies. Sexual energy is natural and will sooner or later force you to express it, but it is important to express it in a beneficial way, to let it flow through a beneficial channel. Through masturbatory reconditioning one can gradually acquire the ability to become turned on by more beneficial fantasies and behaviors and become less interested in unwanted ones. You may find the following articles useful:

I'm not a diaper festishist, but I see no problem with people who are. Now leave these people alone and go recondition your masterbating on sombody else. That's just rude!

What complete load of bollocks

But then again what do you expect from someone who has an intrest in psychology. Psychology is the worst "science" ever, its right down there with witch doctors and voodoo

Don't deceive yourself Dr PILLOCK, you might think you have constructed a nice hypothosis but it's a load of bollocks.

Everybody knows all Psycologists are raving nutters

ABDLjoey... well said, right on & thank you for the reality check.

I found your post and links quite an interesting read. Unfortunately, I find myself somewhat insulted by your analysis and I tend to agree more with pamperman and abdljoey. Although your advice may be sound, it also implies a narrow view of the community, which doesn't sit well with me. Many of us here also wear for escape and relaxation, among countless other reasons. When I want to feel important and powerful I wear a suit and tie and when I want to feel childish and stress free I wear a diaper. Both can be arousing for me depending on the mood I’m in, but neither defines my sexuality. I guess I could see a problem if diapers were needed to get aroused, but none here have expressed that on the boards that I know of. Diaper wearing adults can be extremely complex individuals with extraordinary insight to their inner self, and I respect that, so I’m not comfortable with your characterization of the lifestyle as not being beneficial and a waste of time. True, this lifestyle is more isolating than others, but not necessarily for the act, but possibly more due to the misunderstood link we share with babies and toddlers. I wouldn’t be here defending my lifestyle if it had anything to do with pedophilia!

Although your advice may be sound

May be sound???

:Crylol:

Is this like for some cases blowing up houses is the right solution to some problems??

Psychology has this problem, pretty much every solution is right for some case or other. Only problem is they are pretty much totaly lost which case and if all else fails, use one of the only unproven/totaly un-understood medical treatments and connect the subject up to the mains.

Total loons the lot of em, connect em all to the mains...that my motto

Fruitcakes and i'm insulted that they get a science degree, absolutly insulted. My goat could get a psycology degree if i would let it degrade itself sooo low. :Crylol:

:screwy:

Did i mention they all mad, well if i didn't they are

:screwy:

Rant, rant

As an older guy, in diapers, I rarely use diapers "to get off" as you put it. In fact, I rarely "get off at all any more. I use diapers for relaxation, convience, and a bi fling or two, all without diapers or anything else to "get me off", other than the person I was with. wearing diapers is not sexual for everyone. As others have said, it's much more complicated than just sex.

Well, well what do we have here then? I`ll, be damned if it isn`t the abominable Dr Nil!! I have waited so long for someone learned like yourself to come along, teach me a thing or two about my psyche, to teach me to become "normal", to teach me that there really must be set a limit to ones fantasies. My limbs are trembling, my face drenched in tears of joy and of relief; could it really be, could Dr Nil be "THE ONE", is salvation so near at hand? My mind has been searching and searching, down every crooked and complex path my mind have wandered,my eyes have been sown shut, my simple mind has led me astray, for the solution has always been as clear as day: "Masturbatory Reconditioning"!!!!! And this simple recipe can also be used on other areas in your life as well: I should rather drink juice than beer: "Liquid into mouth-reconditioning", I should rather listen to happy music than dark music: "Auditory-reconditioning", I should rather watch drama instead of horror: "Visual-reconditioning". And voila, a new automaton is born! All rejoice! Can this humble AB give you, the omniscient Dr Nil a piece of advice? Have you heard about Freuds "repetition compulsion"? This principle operates to restore a previous condition and ultimately take organic life back to the original state of inorganic existence. Well, my suggestion to you Dr Nil, is to RECONDITION your whole biological frame, body if you will, back to this state. If you choose to do it slow( starving), or fast(a gun perhaps?), that is entirely up to you. But either way, that would be the only way for us to hear naught of your pseudo-psychological drivel, for one thing is sure: A reconditioning away from messageboards like this is an impossibility for "caring" "doctors" like yourself. You thought you were giving a helping hand? What a joke!! :roflmao:

I admit I made an inaccurate simplification when I divided this board's visitors into incontinent people and sexual fetishists. Still, my message was intended, as I stated, for sexual fetishists. And especially for those of them whose sexual preoccupation with diapers and infantile submission causes them trouble building a mature sexual relationship based on loving the partner as a whole person. I said what problems I think such fetishism causes and offered advice. Perhaps some of those who read this will find masturbatory reconditioning useful.

Abdljoey, while masturbatory reconditioning is a behaviorist technique, it doesn't mean that behaviorism alone is applied in solving the fetishism problem. Using the technique is a voluntary action and one needs to do at least some introspection, an assessment of their condition and of their desired future in order to decide to find material they find suitable, start the technique and persevere. For those who have a problem getting sexually aroused by the body of another person or by sexual affection and dynamics in the context of a wholesome, truly caring relationship, cultivation of such arousal ability through masturbatory reconditioning would be an investment into a richer and better balanced life.

And btw, I came here to send a message and not to create a favorable image of myself. And my nickname is just a jokingly modified name of a popular TV psychologist, Dr. Phil. I'm no doctor.

Hey, Necare - you can choose what to recondition, which is quite a feat for an automaton. ;)

I just dont know what to say. I used to think that i had to have my diapers to get it up, or get off, but for some reason that isnt true, cuz that doesnt always do it for me, so i think that you might be a little off their phil. At 25 im just really confused.

I admit I made an inaccurate simplification when I divided this board's visitors into incontinent people and sexual fetishists. Still, my message was intended, as I stated, for sexual fetishists. And especially for those of them whose sexual preoccupation with diapers and infantile submission causes them trouble building a mature sexual relationship based on loving the partner as a whole person. I said what problems I think such fetishism causes and offered advice. Perhaps some of those who read this will find masturbatory reconditioning useful.

Abdljoey, while masturbatory reconditioning is a behaviorist technique, it doesn't mean that behaviorism alone is applied in solving the fetishism problem. Using the technique is a voluntary action and one needs to do at least some introspection, an assessment of their condition and of their desired future in order to decide to find material they find suitable, start the technique and persevere. For those who have a problem getting sexually aroused by the body of another person or by sexual affection and dynamics in the context of a wholesome, truly caring relationship, cultivation of such arousal ability through masturbatory reconditioning would be an investment into a richer and better balanced life.

And btw, I came here to send a message and not to create a favorable image of myself. And my nickname is just a jokingly modified name of a popular TV psychologist, Dr. Phil. I'm no doctor.

Hey, Necare - you can choose what to recondition, which is quite a feat for an automaton. ;)

Your just an idiot who has read some drivel, thought the drivel made sense and repuked it here.

I'd say seek psycological help but hey they are all as lost in the woods as you.

If you think you are applying good science think again, you will do just as well leaning carpentry and appling that to this subject. Everyone knows the only way to "cure" fetishism problems is to apply a good dovetail joint.

Your a loon and i bet your religious :screwy:

I have a good carpentry book if you want it £20, i'll sell you it via paypal

i'm guessing that many of us would make interesting psychological case studies...but speaking for myself...it wouldn't be about what i use for a means of escape or sexual turn on...it would be more about why i need a means of escape...or why it is that diapers are my choice of "turn on"

Over the years i've spent a few moments thinking ... why diapers?....why bdsm?.....but i work with a lot of other women who would be considered successful, highly motivated individuals....and they each have their own share of baggage and their own special kinks too...it just doesn't seem all that abnormal to be a little kinky....

i'm just thinking that while diapers is a unique choice.......it's not all that unusual to have a "turn on" that enhances my sexual life...and infact given the number of "straying" spouses out there...maybe having a "kink" actually keeps our sexual life more spontaneous...interesting...and our relationship more intimate then it might be otherwise....

Dear Dr. Pill: We are who we are, we do what we do and we like what we like, and that is why we're doing all that here and not on any other sites trying to proselytize or propagate our philosophy, a.k.a. "ramming it down others' throats" like you are doing here with your opinions and 'services'. Please accept and take advantage of our warm, collective invitation to go elsewhere. Your Messianic services aren't needed here.

Godspeed and love always,

From your favourite®TM self-sufficient AB who's doing OK without your 'help',

--Toddler BobbyP

P.S.--If we wanted 'help', we would've sought you out and asked for it. Perhaps another time? We'll call you...

Dr. Pill

what gives you a sliver of an idea that you need to come here and save anyone? I mean really, what makes you think that by reading a few things on a diaper related site would give you any true insight to this culture? Presuming that a "treatment" needs to be implemented here is ridiculous at best. What gives you any authority to deem who needs help? If this was a site dediated to "People with Fetishes gone buck wild outta control and need help from random people" then ok. But last time I checked this is for people with a certain intrest and those willing to learn about it. It looks like you don't fit into either of those catagories and its rude for you to troll your way into this one.

Your "help" is not needed. If someone has a problem, then it is up to them to seek actual consel.

Why so many long posts that this guy isn't going to read? He won't be back, unless he decides to become a troll and spam all over the board that we need to become "normal." I haven't read he thing, but most of these guys are bible people who think everyone needs to think the way they do and be a follower, well I was never one to follow, just can't wait to move out of the parent house so I don't have to worry about privacy, parents just don't respect that.