LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Is It So Much Better When Someone/something Tells You To Wear?

For the same reason as DPF stated that the person being diapered "should not be able to help or hinder" being diapered. It "babifies" you and makes you "little"

It was nevert a qustion of "Go pit a diaper on" it was simply being laid down, and (having your dress or skirt lifted) and having a diaper and rubber panties PUT ON YOU. If you put up a fight you were tickled until you were crying and could just about move and the diaper and rubber panties put on you

I'm not sure I'd still be wearing if I did nt have a partner who takes control and puts me in nappies and plastic pants. Although I did do it for years on my own.

For me it's the greatest feeling, not only being laid down and dressed but also told that I can't use the toilet and that I must use the nappy for its intended purpose :)

Guest stephdiapered

I'm not sure I'd still be wearing if I did nt have a partner who takes control and puts me in nappies and plastic pants. Although I did do it for years on my own.

For me it's the greatest feeling, not only being laid down and dressed but also told that I can't use the toilet and that I must use the nappy for its intended purpose :)

Hey WADE-A-MINIT!!! Who's the srhink around here?! (smugly waves MA in Psych). Besides, I know how to administer the Wilkins Enhanced Test of Deeply Ingrained Acquired Personality Experiential Relationships Sequences (Do you think someone without an advanced education could come up with psychobabble of THAT grandiosity?) I wanted a BS in Psych ;but they said THAT would make it too obvious

When the decision is not being made directly by you, any guilt you may feel for deciding is cast away. The proper response is to ditch the guilt and wear if you want to ;) That's why I am about 3 years into wearing 24/7 with no issues anymore B) Instead of playing around I simply validated my own wants and needs and went in the direction I wanted to. This is for me, about me, and only me because this is my body and my life <_< and if someone else does not like what I do then let them have their own life away from me and mine- I'll do just fine :D

At time growing up, it wasn't a choice but mom's rule that she diaper me at home if she found I had a wetting accident.

My mom had the same rule, accidents meant being put back in diapers. She would diaper me and keep me in them until convinced that I could resume good potty habits. Being diapered as an older child gave me time to reflect on trying harder to make it to the potty as opposed to using my pants. I struggled with accidents and potty training and found being in diapers much more comfortable and secure. My mom must have known that diapers were a better option for me.