LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love That Wetting Feeling

diapered1964

I just love the feeling of wetting my diaper. I truly enjoy sitting in my easy chair and watching my diaper get wet each and every time I wet it.

That warm wet feeling is really enjoyable when you can see the front of the diaper soak up the entire contents of your bladder.

• Like 1

I was a deliberate pantswetter before getting into diapers, and enjoy both. I especially like it when I'm in a good quality diaper and in keep it relaxed/small frequent wettings mode as the diaper slowly swells as it absorbs it all.

I'd hate to have to try to explain either of these (and fortunately I've never had to)

I love this feeling too. In fact, the only better feeling than that is changing into a comfortable, dry, diaper. In fact, the only better feeling that that is wetting said diaper. It's a vicious cycle but I love it!

• Like 1
Again it took me a while since I was a bedwetter who tried to fight again it.
Yeah I could see that being a challenge. Guess the simple solution is wearing diapers all the time ;-)
Guest stephdiapered

Yeah, especially in bed, thinking about how nice it is not to have to get up and use the toilet... also in public, when nobody else knows what's happening in your underwear!

To me, if a diaper is warm, wet, and swelled up enough it can start feeling like the inside of a woman. That alone is an instant arousal for me. Add a bit of lube and it's a great way to wake up in the morning.

I totally love the feel of my diaper growing warm and soft and wet along my crotch as I wet. And for me even still it's an exciting/arousing sensation and I have to make sure not to start rubbing at the front if I'm in public.

Not when they then can be seen

If they are seen, then you are wearing the wrong clothes or not wearing something to keep them from showing.

To me, if a diaper is warm, wet, and swelled up enough it can start feeling like the inside of a woman. That alone is an instant arousal for me. Add a bit of lube and it's a great way to wake up in the morning.

Yeah, especially in bed, thinking about how nice it is not to have to get up and use the toilet... also in public, when nobody else knows what's happening in your underwear!

The latter especially of these two--definitely. :) Allowing the body to let loose on its own wherever. I started playing with diapers recently and am still seeing what works best. One odd kink I've found enjoyable is watching in the mirror (fully dressed--and in private) while going. Nothing's visible of course but the concept of what's going on is pleasant in its own way.