LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny How Things Can Take A Turn

So here I am in our local urgent care facility, getting ready to get a Foley put in. Long story short, I had a biopsy done two weeks ago inside my bladder, and yesterday I suddenly started to pee large amounts of blood. The doc here is concerned about the possibility that blood clots may cause blasder obstruction. So he wants me irrigated and drained freely until my urine is clear. I am of course torn between "yeah!" and "oh no!"

Alright, so 4 or 5 liters of saline have drained through my bladder. The 22Fr is sealing my urethra quite nicely so there's no leaking. I am back home and will be wearing the catheter and leg bag until my urologist gives me the all-clear with regards to the blood in my urine and decides to take it out.

Dear Diary,

I am experiencing a wave of mixed feelings right now. After wearing the Foley with a bag for a while now and with full knowledge and support of my wife and my doctor, I am observing that I am starting to get used to it. There's less discomfort when sitting and moving around. I seem to have figured out how to position things and what clothes to wear so that there's less chafing. The leg bag bothers me more than the actual catheter. (In fact I would love to wear diapers instead of the bag.) But most of all: I am actually able to get some work done, plan and think about the future. The Foley still provides a powerful distractions from everything else, but less so than the day before. In the end I find that a certain routine has started to take hold. 'Normal life with a Foley' - that's a powerful thought for someone with my kinky history and who has been fantasizing about it. The second powerful thought is that I may have to or be able to wear the Foley longer. I might be 'that guy with the Foley' for a few days more, that 'broken guy', that 'guy with a pee problem' etc. I have a trip coming up to visit part of my team in Europe. The thought of wearing the Foley until and during my entire trip gives me dread and makes me cheer at the same time. Fantasies of the Foley becoming a normal part of me are intermixed with worries that I won't be able to exercise as much as I am used to and want to. There's a conflict right there. Fantasies of making the Foley part of my sex life with my vanilla wife (images of being intimate with her while being connected to a collection bag hanging by the side of the bed...). Very conflicting are thoughts about having to explain to my kids that daddy has to wear the Foley etc. I would be much more comfortable telling my friends (some of them already know than telling my family of origin.

There are both concerns and hopes, contradictory of course, about the future: can I extend the Foley wearing to a point where it serves as reason or cause or excuse for further incontinence? Should I go ahead with the suggested bladder neck incision surgery so as to have it "fix me" and/or cause further problems? Should I "color" my experience with wearing the catheter so that it influences my urologist to recommend that I extend my wearing it?

Where yesterday I was mostly longing to get rid of the cathether due to the discomfort it causes, the limits it puts on my movement and the suddenness of getting it inserted, it's now comfortable enough that my kinky mind is driving me to push the envelope.

I wanted to write these thoughts down, Dear Diary, so that I can refer back to the in the future. These are unfiltered thoughts.

wolfpup2008, you seem to have confused "diary" with "dailydiapers". this is understandable, as both are full of writing, both are somewhat private, and both start with the letter "d". as i am also a foley catheter fan (not really because of the device, but because of the temporary incontinence), i have greatly enjoyed reading your accidental post. ;-)

if i were in a position to advise you, i'd recommend taking the opportunity to be enjoyably disabled for as long as you can. cheers!

• Like 1

Wolfpup, welcome to the club. I've always loved wearing diapers as long as I can remember. 16 years ago I got into a car wreck and was forced into diapers. I've had to use catheters way too many times but I too am always torn between liking the full experience and hating that I'm forced into it.