LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Normal To Feel Tired During The Day ?

I am an adult male in my 30's. Almost every morning when I wake up I feel tired and just want to stay in bed even though I got a good nights sleep. about a half hour after I wake up I start to feel more awake. I also feel tired some times in the middle of my work day. Is it normal for an adult to feel this way ? Do you ever feel tired when you wake up and in the middle of your work day ? If you have this problem how do you deal with it ?

Totally agree - I have a CPAP that I use every night because I have cronic apnea. Apnea is stopping breathing more then 5 times an hour waking you mostly up which is why you are tired the next day. The doctor will recommend a sleep study in a sleep study center overnight. And yes, you can wear a diaper during the night - see discussions on that subject.

I agree with the others. Feeling tired during the day when you get a good night's sleep (generally defined as 7-9 hours for an adult) is NOT normal. Apart from a doctor's visit, I'd suggest cutting out all caffeine - this includes coffee (even decaf), soda, teas that aren't listed as decaf, chocolate, caffeine pills, energy drinks - for a while. Also, get more exercise! Yoga is excellent for sleep troubles. A word of caution though: If you exercise within 3 hours before bed, you'll generally have sleep troubles. Get in your exercise early!

I am NOT a 'morning person" :blush: but in my younger years I was physically refreshed every morning and you should be too- even if you're not ready to jump out of bed either At 30 you should not be feeling tired for very long since your body is near it's peak so I'd recommend that you see your Doctor and find out what's happening with you ;) In the meantime there are things you should do, like eating healthy, reducing or eliminating alcohol and caffeine intake, keeping your weight reasonable, and not living a sedentary life are good things for everyone :D If you try all these and still have fatigue problems, then maybe we can help you narrow it down and help you find what you need to feel as energetic as you should B)

Are you getting much exercise during the day? I find that I am more energetic when I'm in better shape. You don't have to train for a marathon or anything but I felt pretty good just riding my bicycle around town for an hour a day, you don't even have to ride everyday if you don't want. It's winter out now so I haven't been doing much to stay in shape, and being out of shape makes me tired.

What do you do for a living. I know for me, my job has a bit to do with it. Hopefully, this new schedule will help, even though I may be called upon to do any shift, like tonight. I also don't exercise like I should and though I have decreased my caffiene use, I still need sleep aides to sleep. Just a thought.

A lack of sunlight especially during the winter months can cause "seasonal affective disorder" or SAD. It could simply be the time of the year that causes people to be more tired. See if you still feel that way in late spring when you get more exposure to sunlight--hoping the sun shines where you live.