LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happens If One Swallows Baby Oil?

Baby oil is usually made from petroleum oil and thus isn't meant to be swallowed. It can cause upset stomach and sometimes the runs because of how it interacts with water. Or more accurately doesn't interact, as oil and water don't mix. Because it can interfere with how your digestive process absorbs water, that water's got to go someplace.

Some folks discover this too late when they incorporate it into their sex lives. It's petroleum. Those folks instead should find an edible alternative.

Baby oil is just scented mineral oil, which can be used too sooth dry skin, or ingested in therapeutic amounts to be used as a laxative....

HOWEVER, since you made a comment about "thin finger coating" I'm trying to decide if you just licked the oil off your finger, or if you were using it a little lower down on your body.....which can also cause loose stools.............

Welp, that about sorts it, it's a mix of the two but at least the discomfort is caused by the oil for sure. I'll look out for water-based lubricants in future then, I was, uh, I was trying to un-stick a door hinge! Yes, yes, that's exactly what I was doing! Honest!

• 1 month later...

Welp, that about sorts it, it's a mix of the two but at least the discomfort is caused by the oil for sure. I'll look out for water-based lubricants in future then, I was, uh, I was trying to un-stick a door hinge! Yes, yes, that's exactly what I was doing! Honest!

Silicone based works better........

Just sayin...