LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Total Incontinence If Only For A Little While.

I have bowel incontinence once when I was sick with diarrhea. I would get very bad cramps and whenever I would fart, I would poop. So I never knew if poo was going to come out when I would. I even woke up messy too and I had no control. Yep I so couldn't wait for it to all blow over and what a waste of diapers and it was a pain to run to the toilet every time to fart because you didn't know if it was gas or poop. I would rather have bowel control than none despite how easy it made it for me to go, even sitting and going in my sleep. It was runny and uncomfortable.

• 1 month later...

For instance quinolone antibiotics that are known to cause musculoskeletal problems in athletes and children, such as muscle ruptures. Many individuals have had severe adverse reactions ranging from crippling pain to brain damage from such drugs - but in some cases they're the only option.

Baby Keiff , Thank You. I am feeling much better. Just to expand on my post according to the docs i had 5 different types of infection in my foot. I spent 6 days in the hospital, Had 19 bags of IV antibiotics Plus the pills when i went home. I was on Vankamycin 2x a day and levilon once a day and clindamycin pills for about 2 1/2 weeks. The vankamycin will kill Mersa which is one of the worst infections you can get so as i said they all were very strong. My surgery has healed nicely and the docs say i should be out of the cast in 1 to 2 weeks. I am no longer on any antibiotics and my system is slowly returning to normal ( i can make it to the bathroom now LOL ) and am told i should be ok in a few weeks. I went thru some tough weeks and i am damn glad i had those antibiotics or like you said i wouldn't be here now.

For instance quinolone antibiotics that are known to cause musculoskeletal problems in athletes and children, such as muscle ruptures. Many individuals have had severe adverse reactions ranging from crippling pain to brain damage from such drugs - but in some cases they're the only option.