LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Students Get To Sit In Wet Diaper As Part Of Class

To save others from reading the whole article it's about students who are interested in elderly care like nursing homes and here's the mention from the article.

"Part of that includes empathy for the patients Brooks' students may one day work with on a professional basis. For instance, this week students will sit in a wet diaper for 20 minutes to better understand the degree of discomfort a patient might feel in a seemingly short timeframe."

That's all. I'm sure it is going to just be water and not there own urine they are sitting in either.

I agree good diapers you don't feel the wetness until very full. My Abenas are awesome but once they are soaked up the back and the heaviness takes over, it starts feeling clammy and uncomfortable so yah, I get it. Cheap diapers at nursing homes, probably feel discomfort sooner.

Hey, maybe this will backfire for some of the students and they'll be like, huh, this feels kinda.....GOOD!!! We'll see them here in a bit.

It's likely the hospital brand "Kendall Wings" which totally suck. Of course, we should be changing the patients every 2 hours anyways, so it wouldn't make sense to get a diaper that you could use for 12 hours anyway.

Hah, that's fairly close to me. I live in Tampa.

Making me homesick for Tampa. I left there a year ago and still have a house in South Tampa. I had cousins that lived in Brooksville and probably went to high school there!

teacher: "okay, class, the twenty minutes is up. you are welcome to go clean up and put your normal underwear back on."

six students get up and walk, one of them (boy #1) more slowly. boy #1 has barely-noticeable crescent-shaped diaper leak spots on his shorts.

teacher: "oh, are all of you waiting for the restrooms to free up?"

boy #2: "i haven't had to go much... i'm fine for now."

girl: "yeah, there's not much of the school day left. i'll just change later."

boy #2: "me too. like when i get home, or whatever."

boy #1 stops walking right next to his teacher.

boy #1 (quietly): "hey teach, i wet more than i thought i did. i kept my underwear on over the diaper, and now they're both soaked. do you have any extra diapers?"

teacher covertly gets a diaper from her desk drawer and hands it to him; he puts it in his backpack and walks out.

:-D

Yeah, it doesn't seem like much more than a small class time excersise and not all that interesting, but I'd still love to be in that class. There were a lot of girls in my highschool that I'd love to see diapered, but never would have gotten a chance too. I was the class nerd anyway and they didn't talk to me much.