LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Often Do You Wash Your Plasic Pants?

I rinse mine after every use, and at the end of the week i take them all and wash them in a plastic tub by hand with 1 or 2 drop's of unscented dishwashing soap and hang to dry. keeps them nice ond clean and odor free.

The innermost snap-on panties get cleaned at changing time. The rest, occasionally and all hung over the tub on a hanger that has been especially changed for that purpose

This should be in cloth diapers and panties

Since we Girls are not little hooligans, I have never had a decent quality pair of panties tear on me. I have had other items let go, Try Marine Goop for joining or fixing plasticor rubber

Every use with laundry soap and water, dry in the dryer on low heat. I wear polyurethane laminate (homemade) waterproof pants. They breathe well, are rip resistant, and hold up just fine.

I find it strange that LLMedico sells Gary pants and says NEVER wash in the machine...hand wash and hang dry.

Babykins says it's best to machine wash and put in the dryer for 5-10 minutes. Of course, I use mostly the Babykins Tuffy pants and they are...tough. I wash in the machine with cloth diapers or other clothes then leave them in the dryer about 3-4 minutes to be safe. They hold up very well. I do the same with other Gary pants and they seem ok, though I don't wear them all the time like I do the Tuffys.

For just over my disposable, and assuming they don't leak, I wash then once a week. Of course that's for PUL pants, when I used to use plastic pants I'd have to wash them at least every 2 or 3 days and they would still harden & wear out within 4-6 months.