LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Night....how The Feeling Differs

Wetpants

I Have a sleeping disorder but once i get to sleep forget about waking me up i have had 4 lit M80's thrown under my bed, kept sleeping in the hospital once they had to wake me up and could not, finally resorted to "Sternal Rub" which if you have never had it don't look forward to it ,a person takes there knuckles and rubs your chest bone and or ribs can exquistitely Painful it took 15 minutes of that to get me to stir and by stir was not open my eyes but to say " i'm going to rip off your head and sheet down your neck if you don't stop that " and they said we need to take your temperature, i said "TAKE YOUR OWN " or take yourself to the O.R. because i'm gonna mess you up and rolled over and they did not bother me again that i can remember. Boy i called tell you stories from bringing patients to the hospital and then being a chronic patient well they tried to figure out what was wrong with me,and then in physical rehab being fitted for a chair and doing O.T. and P.T. and Aqua Therapy and learning how to do things leftie ( i would love to have a video of me the first time i tried to feed myself left handed, pancake on the bib and me bewildered as i just stabbed myself in the face instead of taking a mouthful ). and i have not had a dream in many many years.

I sleep much better wearing diapers. And most of the time I dream that I am in a diaper but I'm not always aware that I'm dreaming it. It's just a normal part of sleeping now. I wear a blanket sleeper when it is cold out, a snap-crotch onesie when it's mild, and just a diaper and plastic pants when it is warm.

• 3 weeks later...