LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skiing In Diapers

Today I was skiing in a diaper. About 3 hours non-stop with my brother who does not know I wear. Slipped on my diaper, fleece tights and ski pants before he picked me up.

• Like 1
Guest stephdiapered

I'm on a road trip to Colorado with a few of my buddies and we've been skiing these passed few days. I've never wanted to have a diaper on so bad as I have been wanting one right now. Of course we've been drinking and It is such a haste to take all these cloths off to go take a pee.

I was just wondering, how many people have gone skiing in diapers?

• Like 1

being skiing for years mainly in europe also in canada, yes worn my nappies a good few times under my onepeice ski suite, as it's quite baggy i thick i can get away with it eben in thick cloth nappies heheh, one day i hurt my knee on the slopes and had to attend the first aid station for the doctor to look at my knee, i had to remove my boots and suite, that was on of the days i was'nt in my nappies, fwwww, often tough if i was that day in my nappies. :)

I love wearing diapers while skiing. It's probably the best decision you could ever make.

1. Not like I personally care anyways, but you have a 0% chance that someone will notice a diaper bulging out with all that thick winter padding on.

2. You don't have to take off all your clothing to go to the bathroom.

3. The phrase "freezing your butt off" doesn't really apply to you anymore.

Guest stephdiapered

I love wearing diapers while skiing. It's probably the best decision you could ever make.

1. Not like I personally care anyways, but you have a 0% chance that someone will notice a diaper bulging out with all that thick winter padding on.

2. You don't have to take off all your clothing to go to the bathroom.

3. The phrase "freezing your butt off" doesn't really apply to you anymore.

So annoyed. This week I work the late shift starting at 4pm. Last night we were hit with a big storm that dropped 30 cm (a little over a foot) of snow but high winds knocked out power to the ski hill.

• 1 year later...

that sounds like a genius idea. that way you won't have to get off the lift and the bulkiness will just look normal under your ski clothes. I really want to try this some day. skiiing in a poopy diaper wouldn't be fun though.

Guest diaplas

I've worn and soaked a diaper skiing, it's not a good experience actually, I thought it would be but it really weighs you down and ya can't wait to get it off and I LOVE wetting and going all day in a wet diaper and not taking it off till night time.

I tried it recently when I went skiing alone. It was a great experience. I wore on the way to the resort (about 2 hours drive). On the way I messed in the car and changed at a rest area. It was a little embarrassing but at the same time very thrilling.

I had to change once at the resort. With so much crinkly snow gear on, nobody can hear that you are putting on a diaper.

The diaper kept me nice and warm. I was worried it would get cold and uncomfortable but it didn't. I loved being able to just let go while sitting on the lift.

Definitely an experience I want to repeat. I don't know if I'll be brave enough to try wearing when I go with a group though.