LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good & Bad Online Retailers: Diapers & Plastic Pants

Lets have a discussion on your experiences with good & bad online diaper/plastic pants retailers; so others don't get ripped off. I have had great customer service & great products from: B4NS, Fetwear, Protex for Life, Babykins, & ACMEDI.com. I have had defective products, which the retailer gave me a real bad time about returning, and/or terrible customer service from: Plastic Pants.com & Adult Cloth Diapers. The webmaster @ Plastic Pants.com acted like a complete assenine jerk, when I emailed 2 questions about their products, then I decided to not buy @ that time. I highly recommend NOT buying from them! We should boycott the bad retailers! Give us your good and/or bad list!

I've had outstanding service from diaperconnection.com. When they made a mistake on my order they not only fixed it up "no questions asked" (which involved sending another package halfway around the world) but I also got a big apology and a discount on my next order. Couldn't ask for better.

Mel.

I do the majority of my diaper purchases off of eBay and haven't had any problems at all. The only online company I have dealt with has been B4NS and it worked out great.

I've had exceptional service from XP Medical and B4NS, but I would submit that "great service" is highly subjective and depends on what's important to you. For me, it's fast, reliable delivery.

Like many people here I live with a wife who knows about but isn't thrilled with my fetish, so knowing when packages will arrive is very important to me. I ordered a (very good) pull-up diaper from lovingcomfort.com, only to have them tell me at the end of the call that it would take about three weeks. It took five.

I bought some terry-lined plastic pants from Kins and they said they'd arrive in about a week. It took a month.

I decided to try a pull-up diaper from vinylwear.com and bought it off eBay. It arrived when they said it would, but I specifically asked them not to leave me any feedback, which they said would be no problem. They did, and now I have a purchase from a place called vinylwear.com on my permanent feedback record. Needless to say, this did not make me happy.

For the record, most places are good, conscientious business, run by good people. But I never forget that most places don't know why reliably fast service is so important to me. Still, they should try to honor their obligations.

-RMS

The products from Gabby's are good quality and the service was good. While I couldn't get the particular product I wanted from B4NS during the window of time I needed it , the owner refunded my money immediately and was willing to bend over backwards to get it for me as soon as possible. I haven't yet tried their products but I certainly can't complain about the service.

For cloth pants and pull-ups - www.llmedico.com

Delt with them several times (and I'm in the UK!) and their just great. A caring business, that managed to send me a parcel of cloth pullups and plastic pants in 5 days - from USA to UK!

Highly reccommended, cheaper then many for the same pullon style - and AB aware.

DP

Since I wear cloth diapers (at night) I have bought from many places, (Kins, DiaperConnection, Diaperstation, Angel Fluff). Even though they are expensive I really like the extra heavy weight diapers from Angel Fluff. I use a standard diaper as a liner, and have never had a leak, even though I wet heavily at night.

One of these days I will try some of the flat gauze diapers from DiaperConnection. Have any of you tried them yet?

CDLover

While on this topic of comparing and rating vendors, wouldn't it be great if there was a database for this. So people don't have to ask the proverbial, "Has anyone had problems with...." They could check ahead to see the sites that have problems, eg DPF or Vinylwear. In addition, wouldn't it be great if there was a kind of comparison shopper tool that could really differentiate a specific product (like Abena X-Plus, Size L, by the carton, shipped to 55555 zip code) and would include all the online diaper providers. Kind of like www.DealTime.com BTW- that site has only drugstore.com and AmericaRX.com as providers... none of the usual sites we check out for disposables.

Guest diamondback688

i think that would be a great idea abdljoey...as for who i have dealt with...i have only used xp medical and i have no complaints whatsoever...

Guest Diaperdragon

I would have to say that Magic Medical is great for ordering Abena Xp plus medical. I would order a case and it would be at my house within 3 days. I like their service and my Abena X plus. They are very fast and very quick.

Magic Medical

http://www.magicmedical.com/

I buy cases of Molicare Super Plus from ABAIP. $78.00 for a case of large diapers shipped in an unmarked box. They have great customer service. Brian is a nice guy and is AB/DL aware. He also ships to PO Boxes.

I just want to second the vote for ABAIP. I've known the owner for quite sometime, he's a true incon. and tests all of the diapers himself. They may not be the cheapest but all of my business with them has been 100%, on-time or rectified by the owner to my satisfaction.

ABAIP are good people!

-dw

• 1 month later...

Fetware ships products immediately and the quality is good. I have had decent experience with Angel fluff. I like their wide flannel diapers. I have also had good experience with Adult Cloth Diapers. I like their guaze diapers.

I like XP Medical, but found Disposable Medical Express to be carrier of good products, Trnaquility and Attends, and will ship free with $20 or more order. Service is excellent. I used Duraline Medical, but DME has that free shipping with $20, and it can mean a pack of diapers...

I have found XP Med, DME and Diraline terrific about shipping and service. Only wish DME sold ABriform diapers, they are one terrific brief.

• 1 month later...
Guest diamondback688

the website is still there, but since i have never ordered anything from them, i cant say if they are still in business...but if they arentt, they should take down there website...a site like that costs big bucks to operate...

The best place I`ve found in uk is http://www.beaucaremedical.co.uk/ ( abri-form )

Great service if ordered before 12 normally get next day, and cheaper if order online :)

Still trying to find a good place for printed plastic pants, made more difficult because I wont use ebay.

But have ordered a few frilly plastic pants from http://www.lingeriebychristine.co.uk/sissies/id6.html

My 2 pennies worth !

Chloe

I'll through in my vote for Brian at ABAIP, he's my primary source.

#2 is XP Medical.

#3 Is Drugstore.com: The only problem I have with them is they can't gaurentee(sp?) which methold of shipping they are going to use, I need UPS or Fedex & quite often they have sent my stuff by regular mail. (difficult for me to get to the PO during working hours).

For other accessories have used DiaperConnection with no problems.

Hi: I would like to add my 2 cents about plastic pants, that I purchased, from carrol wright gifts, I bought about 4 sets, of three, they have medium, and large, I am not sure if there is an extra large.

They are very cheap, price wise 3 pair for 10 bucks, I have had them for a few months, I do not wear everyday. But when I done with them I toss them in the washer, and then in the dryer on low heat.

I cannot believe, how good they are, after what I see many people paying for them at other sites. So if you want some give them a try, at that price if you don't like them you can throw them away, and not be out a ton of money...