LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Times For Dls

Repressed

lol @ diaperedandspanked :-) you're silly!

i like to do all the usual things. wearing diapers is like using my favorite blanket or eating my favorite food - it gives me a happy mood boost.

Guest diaperj71

When wearing them for "play", I enjoy my partner telling me to go get a diaper-basically being told to do it or the anticipation when they get one out and i know it is sitting there and it is going to be for me to wear. Later the act of someone diapering me gets me turmed on the most. I think it is the ultimate in submission- the "care" a mother can have for her baby along with relinquishing control to someone else. Plus there are not too many things that can be more humiliating than having a diaper on. Once diapered I do like to let my partner run the show..I have been blindfolded and tied up, made fun of, sensually teased but unable to do much because the diaper covers me... all kinds of stuff. Recently I'm single again and I haven't done anything more with diaper play...only using for my wetting problem at night. Just haven't really been into diaper play by myself as I get older..

• Like 2

Mine is also being told that I have to use them for their intended purpose,I get turned on by being controlled. I like being cuddled in bed with his hand on my ass....simple things :)