LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Here?

mtnippy1

i was a lurker for a long time i found the place when i was originally looking for adult diapers brands with Velcro "reviews" came up here

then was searching for cloths diapers With Velcro Reputable companies "reviews" Came up here and lurked for many many years.

I stumbled on back in 2006 thru Google. I was confused and searching for information on being a diaper lover. I had recently admitted to myself that I was a diaper lover, but wasn't sure how to tell my wife. I got this place as a hit and checked it out. The rest is history.

I don't remeber how I found this site, but I'm always looking for new AB/DL sites. I love looking at the pictures & reading about other babies experiences. It is also comforting to know there are other people in diapers, just like me!

I found ADISC through a google search. They didn't have good diaper info tho, so I searched for that and found the list on DD, and discovered the forums. Promptly left ADISC due to them having (at the time) under-18 members.

My first site was DPF but I don't remember the year. My user name there was squishy michy but I dropped out because someone from DPF started emailing me to my husband's email address and he freaked out. It wasn't the diaper part that freaked him out, he was the one that got me to go to a hospital and get tested for incontinence, it was another man emailing me that pissed him off. He passed away years later and I found this site through a search engine and joined in 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

I came across this website by going into Google researching stuff along the lines of "Why do I like wearing diapers?" and all sorts of stuff until I found this website.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

After DPF went inactive I went through their links page. It had DD listed in there but it was still a fairly new & unknown site at the time. I think DD caught most (if not all) of us after Tommy died.