LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Old Were You When You Started Wearing Again?

I was potty trained at 2 and a half and still had a bag of diapers left over, my mom just put them in the top of my closet where I couldn't reach them because she didn't want to just throw them away. When I was four I had started playing hockey and in a tournament there were always prizes and my mom entered my name and I won a box full of diapers, again, she didn't want to just throw them out so she put them in the top of my closet. When I was five I was playing with my lego and threw some peices in the air and looked up and saw the diapers. I realized that I wanted to put one on, just for fun. I grabbed a chair and put it by the closet, then I stood up and grabbed a diaper from the bag. I put the diaper on in my closet in case someone walked by. I had to pee after about 15 minutes of playing lego, I had just gotten up before I remembered that I was in a diaper. Instantly I stopped and let go. I still remember the warm feeling of wetting myself! I wore it until just before lunch, I was called to wash my hands and I quickly took the diaper off and hid it in the back of my full closet. I wore diapers all the time at home and it was about 2 weeks before I went up to grab a diaper. I layed down on top of the diaper then taped up the wings and then rolled over and pulled up my shorts. I froze solid as I looked at my doorway. My mother was standing there watching. After she saw that she talked to my dad and they agreed that its my choice. My mom took each diaper out of its bag and put them in the bottom of my dresser along with my underwear. She told me I can wear either. I only wore the diapers to school if I was a little sick, and if I stayed at home sick I'd wear them, ever since I've been wearing diapers and only my mother and father know. I am now 18 and I wear attends all the time when I'm at home and sometimes I'll wear them to college, just to wear them. I'm just a young adult enjoying life! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remeber wanting to wear diapers for most of my life. Some of my very earliest memories are of wanting to wear diapers, and having accidents.

As a kid I had a chance to grab a diaper here and there, but it was very sporadic.

I was in highschool, probably 14 or 15 when I first bought a pack of diapers, in this case huggies. I could just barely squeeze into them. I went through most of the pack, and kept the last one for a very long time, long after I could fit into it.

I first bought pull-ups when I was college, and sometime soon after that I bought my first pack of adult diapers. Later in college I started to wear diapers regularly at night, and after I graduated and had a room of my own I started wearing diapers at night all the time. Eventually I went back to school for my masters. When I moved to a new town for school I started wearing 24/7 and went well over a year like that.

I still wear pretty regularly, but no longer 24/7. Its more work (risk?) than I am willing to do now that I have a job and I would have to change in a large public bathroom with people who I don't want to know that I wear diapers.

Mr. Otter

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know about my fetish until I was like 23 I think. I was in the air force. I did used to poop in my underwear when I was in high school. I always used a paper towel or somehting like that for the protection so mom didn't see anything in my underwear when she washed them. I think I was stationed in Texas at the time I got back into it when I was on a old BBS system that had fidonet. Fidonet got messed up and the index changed and somehow I was on the adult baby one. Oh my god. I finally found something that explained my thing. I read as much as I could I loved it. Then they fixed it and it all went away. It wasn't long until I got AOL and my first taste of internet. I subscribed to ASFD on newsgroups and all hell broke loose. I wnet out and bought some diapers.. It was baby diapers. I couldn't totally fit in them but i used them.. THe next time I bought some cheap adult ones that sucked. Then I had some attends and I was addicted.. I tried to quit many times and I know I will try to quit again. I love the diapers but I hate the other part that goes with it but that is me. I am into using them now but that does not mean that in a few weeks that I wont quit again. But I am sure I will come back around.

Yeah I was about 6 or 7 when I got into this and used to get the girl next door to baby me but more role play activities. Always started off as "You have kidnapped me and put me into nappies!" dont know what happened to teh girl next door but I certainly went on to become AB with a bondage side :)

Probably around the age of 15 I would think. But I haven`t worn real nappies until recently when I bought my first package. Back then I used to poop in my underwear, sometimes with some toiletpaper as padding, sometimes without it. The times I didn`t bother with padding, I remember I used to burn the underwear afterwards. Maybe an insane thing to do, but I probably figured I would be better off erasing all traces of the deed, instead of risking my parents finding it in the trash, I don`t know... :)

hey guys, yeah i'm a newbie to the site, and I've got to tell ya, i already feel alot better about who i am and the whole DL thing! Yeah i started about age 11-12, i found a huge like kotex pad in the mail one day, a free sample one, and i decided to play with it. After that, i found it amazing how it holds all that moisture kinda thing and i guess i just take it to the next step.

Used to take from sister's diaper bags, or freinds houses, wherever i could get one, haha, then i turned 19 and met my lovely fiance!

It was the single most hard thing i've ever done in telling her about my passion and thoughts of us playing around in diapers, i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack cuz i was all shaky and when i finally told her, she just said, "oh, huh." I figrued that was the end of us, but she actually was all cool with it and was hella interested and agreed to go with me and buy some diapers and we'd both get into it together, come to find out, she almost likes it more than i do haha!

so yeah here we are now, i'm all soaked in a depend maximum, her too haha, well not quite as soaked, but yeah. I find it funny how something so odd had brought us closer together than we ever would of thought, it's something we share together, and we love it! I can acutally admit that I'm a Diaper lover haha! it's still weird a bit but i think i'm getting better with it! i do feel great being able to express who i really am! Thanx! :P

First started when I was wearing baby nappies for bedtime wetting at about 5 or 6. I got to like them over a period of time and I got the girl next door to change me into nappies during the daytime although I was caught by my Mum!

Then when I was about 10 my step cousin babied me when she found out I wore nappies to bed, which started my ab side.

Since then I've always liked nappies and I've always worn them in the daytime when I could.

I was about 16. I'd had enuresis for some time, but being a high school jock, it was hard to bring up such things. When I was 16 I had a car, could drive to the other side of town and get diapers anonymously. Finally I was able to get a good nights sleep for the first time in years!!! Ever since, I've been wearing.

I have always been interested, I even remembered in Kindergarten I wanted to steal somone elses diapers out of their locker (some much younger girl), then started making them myself sort of when I was 9, bought them when I was around 18 or so, I am now 21

To make a REALLY long story short:

When I was 3, my cousin and I used to have diaper fights and we'd whack each other with diapers. It was real fun. Then, when I was about 6, I would secretly sneak these luvs my sister had and wear them at night. A friend across the street had this Baby Born doll and all its accessories; we found it in his closet for some reason, probably left over from his sister or something. We found this diaper in its box, and I dared him to put it on. After going through 10 minutes of "No, you do it."'s, he put it between his crotch and pulled it up over his pants. Then he told me to do it, so I did. Then I dared him to actually put it on, and he did it in the bathroom. He told me it felt good, so I took it and tried it. Then, I asked him if he had anymore. He went into a closet downstairs and gave me these Huggies, probably leftover from when he was a baby. We went downstairs to his basement and would secretly put on the diapers and stuff like that. We did it whenever we went to his house. I guess that is when I started really liking diapers and how they felt. This is probably why I like baby diapers so much. Then, when I moved later on, my new next door neighbors had a 3 year old kid who was in diapers. I was friends with one of her brothers up there. He was about my age. We were talking about guy stuff, and he asked me what masturbation was and I didn't know. So he told me, and I told him that diapers feel really good. He went downstairs and got some of his sister's luvs and put one on. I didn't want to do it cause I thought it'd be weird in front of another guy at my age. He wore it and I think peed in it and said it felt real good, like I told him. His mom saw him and laughed at him, and told him to get out of the diaper. My friend thought it was the funniest thing ever. Then, later on in the years, I found one of his sister's baby born doll diapers in his basement during a sleepover. I took it and sneaked it back to my house. That's when I started masturbating with them and stuff like that. Basically that's how I started liking diapers in my extremely short-hand version of the story :P

I'd never tell my girlfriend this, though. Nobody I know personally knows this stuff. But boy, would I be happy if I told my girlfriend and she found it fine.

I wanted to get back into diapers when I was about 6, and a few times when I was young my parents asked me if I should be put back in diapers because I'd get anal leakage caused by an impacted bowel which I got because I had a long walk / bus ride to school and had to hold it in too long. I wanted to say yes, but I didn't because I knew that wasn't what they wanted to hear, and I didn't want to have to wear them to school. My parents kept extra diapers in the bathroom cupboard for in case the dog had an accident on the carpet, and when I was 13 I'd use a belt to hold one on. I later tried using plastic shopping bags, paper towels, and scotch tape to make a makeshift disposable, but it was never as good as the real thing. I didn't get into adult diapers until I went to University at 18.

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering. I'm 22, and just now getting back into diapers.

I had had an interest in nappies since I was as young as I can remember :thumbsup: and would often play with my younger sisters nappies and plastic (actually rubber in those days!) when my mum was out, but like all good things mum caught me and there was hell to pay, so it stopped for a good few years until I went to London on a coach trip, the coach had no toilet and of course I "had to go" like desperately and I think that damaged my bladder as from that day onwards it was like I had the bladder capacity of a "Gnat" and everyone always commented that I was always going to the toilet.

Then about twenty years later my bladder went into auto drive by being overactive, and now I flood the place when I go! how I go from 2cc to 500cc I do not know, but that is what forced me to wear almost 24/7 and I have to say I really love it now having realised that the nappies give me the freedom I had not had for very many years, just going out was a case of working out which toilet was within quick reach and of course no toilet no visit!

It certainly helped me finding this site, and I only wish it had existed twenty years ago as that would have saved me a lot of anguish. :D

I have been interested in the idea of other people wearing them since I was young, and over the years it kind of crossed my mind a couple of times to try wearing them myself, but I never really got the opportunity.

It was only when I joined this site at the beginning of March that I began to think more seriously about trying nappies myself. However, I did not have the money at the time (I am a student and it was near the end of term when I always have less money due to spending too much at the beginning of term), so I ended up buying practically the only thing that is avalible over here. Pull ups from Boots. I still have not worn a proper nappy, but will be doing on Monday at the latest.

Hello Sunshine 2585 :P

Thankyou very much for taking the time along with some others to inform me of the signs I have here that I was concerned about.

I hope you get this as the link DD very kindly sent me did not work so that the only way I have of contacting you is this.

Once again-Many thanks.

I feel like a kid in a sweet shop with all this technology and a webb site like DD pity I cannot work it all out yet!! :whistling:

I seem to have been interested as far back as I can remember. But I toom a "break" from around 6 until puberty, where I would put on some old towels inside my underpants and "pretend" that I was back into toddlerhood. At this point I would wind up ejaculating in the towels, which I have noticed is quite normal for boys in puberty who seem to have a diaper fetish.

All good stories. I have one that's similar sounding.

I wanted to wear as early as 5 or 6. I was reminded of this when looking at old photos over the weekend. I noticed my younger brother's box of Pampers that sat next to my dresser in a photo and it reminded me of when I asked my parents to put me into diapers just for nights, to keep the sheets dry (or so they thought). They of course said 'no' and proceeded to call me 'baby' for long enough that it stuck that I wanted to wear.

I eventually made diapers out of towels and went through a brief obsession with the fact that some women wore maxi pads, which were absorbant. I even made a really big pad out of kleeex and toilet paper and wet it once. I took diapers from my babysitting jobs and my boss' stash for his kids at my first job. I bought my first pack sometime when I was 17. Attends w/ waistband, and I've had a pack around or not been without except when it was really difficult during freshman through junior years of undergrad. Since then there's been no looking back.

I started again when I was four or five years old. I would very occassionally still wet the bed. After several nights in a row, my Mom mentioned that it might be a good idea to wear diapers again - you know - just until I got control. I can remember that night as if it was yesterday, the baby poweder, the feel of the diaper, it was hard to hide my excitement. I could not sleep the entire night, I just laid there, feeling the diaper and enjoying the sensation. In the almost 20 years since than, the excitement hasn't changed.