LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Passivity / Helplessness

I have a Foley catheter in for the first time in about a year. I don't know when I'm peeing though I assume it's a constant drip since I've been drinking a lot. I just changed my diaper, not out of any DL desire but because it was soaked and I would leak on the furniture otherwise.

This is Heaven to me, though of course I would like this sense of helplessness without any mechanical cheats. In my normal life I'm a homeowner, taxpayer, professional, even an officer in my Homeowners' Association. A responsible grown up, with good notes, files, a careful retirement plan, and an attorney on call. But I treasure these moments of passivity and helplessness.

Do you cherish times of passivity and helplessness as much as I do? If so, what do you do to get into that space? For those who have taken on serious 24/7 diaper re-training I salute you. What else works to take away your control?

Click on "Forums", find this one in the list and open it, then look for "Close to incontinence with a catheter", the topic is long but uses a modified cath and you'll fund it interesting :) Also check the "The Holy grail, or how to experience incontinence without being incontinent" thread which has a couple methods that make some of those who tried them leak without control. Of course you can just wear and use 24/7 and let nature take it's course or help that along with the 12 month program ;) Other hints, general encouragement, and other people's experiences can be found throughout this forum too.

Bettypooh

Click on "Forums", find this one in the list and open it, then look for "Close to incontinence with a catheter", the topic is long but uses a modified cath and you'll fund it interesting :) Also check the "The Holy grail, or how to experience incontinence without being incontinent" thread which has a couple methods that make some of those who tried them leak without control. Of course you can just wear and use 24/7 and let nature take it's course or help that along with the 12 month program ;) Other hints, general encouragement, and other people's experiences can be found throughout this forum too.

Bettypooh

Bettypooh, thanks for the tips. I'd read those threads and I think I'll leave the catheter modification to the more mechanically-inclined pioneers. Full-time wearing sounds good, and I think eight days is my record.

Isn't an open cath inviting an infection?

Not quite "inviting" this but more like increasing the risk factor for one. Know what you are doing when you do anything to your body ;) Listen to and heed the advice from those with experience on how to avoid problems, and proceed carefully. That doesn't guarantee you won't have problems but it will help :)There's no fun in expecting fun and getting something you didn't want along with it :o

Bettypooh

Bettypooh

Umm, can those threads be pinned?

• 3 weeks later...

The loss of control is what my diaper / cathether / ... games are all about. I have discussed these desires with a therapist and clearly they are related to both the very high standards that were set for me during my childhood and the standards I am setting for myself. Just like Will Ford I live a life full of responsibilities, so that I have a great need to let go, lose control in at least one part of my life.

• 4 weeks later...

Plus one on the cranberry juice. I had one UTI when I was not carful with my cleanliness while home along for a week. And while I ended up going to see the docs by the time I got an appointment the UTI was mostly cleared up on its own.

Be safe and stay wet my friends.