LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At Home With Sue

• 2 months later...

I don't know what it is. but storys like this just pull me in, I am stuck like a bug in a spiders web. have lost all control. I become joe. maybe a bit scared of the future . but needing more and more of it. I don't have much in my life that I can call good. but these type of storys . bring joy and happiness to me. I guess no one can understand this other then me. but from me personally I thank you sally. I wish they would go on forever . just to keep that smile on my face and that feeling in my heart.

Note: Thank you so much for your patience. I've edited the last two chapters a bit. It escaped me that young Joe was no longer working, and was at home all day.

At Home With Sue

Chapter 12

Joe didn't say much as Sue laid him back on the diaper spread on his bed. Sue chatted away about Jan and Annie as she dusted Joe's pee-pee with talc and pulled up the front of the diaper.

Everything seemed so normal.

He tried to remember the last time he had got up by himself, showered, dressed and gone to work. He wasn't exactly sure - although he didn't think it was long ago. He tried to remember arriving at work, and was startled to realise that he couldn't remember what the building had looked like. The only building he could think of was the wooden railway station he wanted to play with today. What was going on? This was worrying. Was he losing his mind? He sucked hard on his thumb and tried to think.

Sue had smiled as she watched Joe put his thumb in his mouth as though it was the most natural thing for anyone to do.

'All done, sweetie,' said Sue and helped Joe up so that she could put his pants on.

Joe didn't answer, and continued to stare at nothing. A rivulet of saliva ran slowly down his wet thumb onto his softly clenched fist.

'Earth to Joe!' said Sue with a laugh.

Joe, now sitting on the edge of the bed, blinked and looked up at Sue with big eyes. For a moment, Sue thought he was going to cry, and wondered what had upset him. On an impulse, she pulled him towards her, wrapping her arms around Joe's back as his head rested between her breasts. Joe didn't resist, and the two sat motionless for some time. Sue could feel and almost hear Joe's heartbeat.

Joe could certainly hear his wife's beating heart. It was all he could hear as he let his thumb drop from his mouth. With his head sideways against Sue's soft chest, Only the cloth of Sue's thin blouse and her lacy bra separated Joe's lips from the stiffening nub of her nipple.

They sat quietly, each of them enjoying the warm thoughts swirling almost around them.

There were no words needed. Joe felt simultaneously utterly safe and utterly released. He had felt something similar on the way back from Pam's, when he had soiled his diaper next to the car. That was frightening, though. He felt as if someone else was performing the infantile act, and his real self was scared of how Sue might react. It was different now. Sue was warm and comforting. He knew how she would react, not to another soiled diaper; that was nothing now, he knew. That was why he had a diaper on.

It was the question he was asking that he felt so confidently expectant about. He pressed his face farther into Sue's warm breast, and could just put one corner of his mouth to her now erect nipple. He took it between his lips, feeling his saliva wetting the blouse and the thicker, stiffer bra beneath.

Sue closed her eyes. She thought of what she had read of the subconscious self. The subconscious self which had urged her to buy a nursing bra several months ago. She had felt weird buying it, and so sad that it would never be used. She almost didn't go through with the purchase, but decided that even if she never had a baby, she could at least feel what a nursing bra felt like. She had even looked on the internet to see if there really were drugs that might induce lactation, but at that point, her head had defeated her subconscious or whatever those deep, inarticulated longings were called.

Now, it wasn't her husband gently putting his lips to her bra-bound teat, it was, it was someone, or something else.

The room seemed to glow as Sue slowly moved Joe's head aside. He was dribbling saliva now as Sue undid the buttons of her blouse, tugged downwards at the front of her bra cup, slid her hand under her breast and carefully repositioned Joe's lips to her pinky brown nipple.

'Mommy's here, baby,' she whispered as Joe began suckling.

Sue felt something like a bolt of velvet lightning shooting from her nipple to irradiate her whole body. The room seemed to disappear and time was reduced to the steady sucking of Joe's lips.

Neither Sue nor Joe had any idea how long they sat there, enveloped in a special feeling which otherwise only nursing mothers and their infants are privileged to experience.

When the doorbell rang, Sue snapped back to the here and now. Joe was asleep, snoring softly. He mumbled something as Sue laid him back on the bed, still sleeping.

Sue settled her breast back in the cup and closed the bra. As she turned to go to the door, she felt a slippery sensation between her legs.

'Are you home, Sue?' came Pam's voice from the open kitchen door. 'Yoo hoo! Hello!'

Sue hurried to the kitchen.

'Hi Pam!' she said a little breathlessly. 'I was just...I was...'

Pam couldn't miss the open buttons on her friend's blouse and the dark wet patch over one nipple. She averted her eyes downwards, and was slightly shocked to see another small wet patch in the crotch of Sue's tight cream leggings.

Pam saved Sue any embarrassment of an explanation.

'And how's our gorgeous little Joe?', she asked.

'Oh, er, just, just beautiful,' she replied, her grin telling Pam all she needed to know.

'Where's Jo?' demanded Annie, bouncing through the kitchen door. 'Can I play with her?'

'Jo's having a nap, darling,' said Sue. 'You can play with her later, there'll be plenty of time.'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...