LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Proper

Because of my back problems and foot problems the only exercise I can enjoy at the moment is swimming. This morning there was a guy dressed in a speedo. Normally I don't care what you wear to swim in, but it did get me thinking. I HATE wearing pants over diapers and plastic pants, but I do it all the time because it's "proper." If it's not "improper" for that gentleman to wear a speedo for swimming, why is it "improper" for me to wear two gauze prefold diapers and plastic pants in public, without covering them with pants? It would be so much more comfortable! Even a disposable diaper covers more than a speedo! Just venting!

I can see what you are saying considering how many people run around with their underwear showing, etc - but we have to be the proper standard.... sometimes sucks to be the victim of higher standards :)

• Like 1

uncovered diapers and rubber panties was considered indecent until recently Boys pretty much always wore something over them until about at least 1972 and girls wore dresses that covered diapers and panties until those horrible outfits of the middle 1970's came out thaat left the panties visible. At that time diapers and rubber panties were considered underwear. Speedo's were swimming trunks taken to the next level. Any parent who did not cover the child's diapers could expect a lecture and maybe a visit from a social workder or a lecture from the doctor or nurse

In life it is not the standard which others have that counts- it is your standard for yourself that matters most :D I am a modest person now- I can take the spotlight but I'd rather be in the shadows. I wasn't always like this; I was once the one who did all I could to be blatantly out-of-place in my anti-society appearance :o The person inside is still the same, it's only that I no longer feel the need to make such a bold statement silently like that :P I also find that my message is better received like this!

One's taste in clothing makes a big difference in how you are seen to be. Most guys in Speedos and most women in bikinis look fine in them, but there is a point where one should drop their pretensions and face the music- there is a point in life where youth and it's appearance has passed and it will not return :rolleyes: Accept it and go with life as it is, knowing that you can still look great without the trappings of youth B) There is a 'double standard' when it comes to diapers, partly for the same reason. They are expected on the youngest, but not thereafter. And like in my punk-rocker days you can decide to make the silent statement and wear them openly, but when you do that expect a different reaction from others and expect much of it to not be so accepting :whistling:

My goal in life is to change the wrongheadedness of society and it's stupid ideas about who and what a person is based on their appearances. Politicians are crooks, but look how sharply they dress! See the guy on the TV news that was busted for drugs or stealing? He looks like the 'average Joe' next door. See the Priest who was molesting kids? His robes did not make him a good person, did they? See the sexy actress who seems so sweet, but who is actually a totally spoiled b!tch in RL? You'd dump her for the chambermaid if you had a chance to 'jump her bones' just to piss her off.

You cannot judge on appearances and if you do that you will be deceived time and time again. We have to learn to look past that and see who is inside the package, for that is who the person really is and that is where their true value (or lack of it) is to be found. Until society learns this lesson the human race will not advance any further, but will remain as a lesser stupid useless species that doesn't deserve a place on this planet <_<It's the heart that matters, not the face or body.

Bettypooh

Dear Turtlepins

A swimsuit alone is proper wear when swimming...just shower first so it isn't obvious that you have no choice about the suit being wet. Or, I can certainly think of places to swim where no clothes at all are usual....The Jefferson Pools in Warm Springs, VA come to mind...for the wife, its your suit, our suit, or god's suit. Men are normally naked.

Around the house, I almost always have some kind of pants or other covering my diaper. Just works better.

Personally at Home with my Dog i just wear my cloth diapers and plastic pants and he has never complained or said "have you no modesty Man" and if He he did say that i would retort " every time i look over you are Lixking your your Penis for What, why, and dont say because we can thatt is a non answer" My Fur Friend