LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Small Change

2sail2

I used to always only wear a diaper and a shirt around the house because it really enhanced diaper wearing sensation wise (it was probably more visual than anything). Now, I've started wearing clothes and notice it's a bit more exciting sensation wise. I'm hoping this is a step to start wetting in public as I get older and need the bathroom more often. I have even worn to bed once or twice, though for only thirty minutes or so. In the past, it squeezed me between the legs and made it hurt, though now it doesn't seem to be as bad. Maybe on Christmas vacation I can sleep more with one.

One of the best things about wearing diapers in public is being able to wet them discreetly. Its a wonderful feeling standing in line or being in a movie theater and not worrying about missing anything just because I have to pee....

I used to get a thrill for urinating in them out in public because no one knew I was going to the bathroom. Now I don't get that anymore and it's become normal for me and I just go when I feel it. It does noting for me anymore except I enjoy the feeling of wetting it. But I don't always pay attention when I go. I feel the urge and then I don't feel it anymore and then I realize I had just went and didn't really think about it because it's become part of my routine and my body got used to it so I don't really think about it anymore. I also don't realize how much I have gone until I am really wet and I only remember wetting it a couple times or three and going small amounts. Sometimes they are big ones but not a even minute long.

I don't wear all the time, and only about once a week or so. The thing is, I do enjoy wearing a diaper when I go out places and no one notices. I've stood talking to people wetting my diaper, including a sales reps at Sears and I wet my diaper as I was talking to him about a DVD player. Those people never have a clue as to what you are doing when standing there wetting your diaper. With me, I don't have to worry about not knowing I'm wetting or wetting unconciously. I wear out so infrequently that I don't get to the point of losing any control. That may be what you need to try when going out with a diaper on in public. Work up to it at your own pace until you feel comfortable with yourself and wearing/wetting your diapers when out among the throngs of people.

When I started my diaper training I always got a thrill when I would wet my diaper while around others or talking to someone and they had no clue that I just wet myself. As my diaper training progressed it became normal to wet my diapers when around others and soon I did not realize I needed to go until I was already wetting myself.

I still get a slite thrill when I wet myself around others knowing they have no idea what I just did.

• 2 weeks later...

i must say that sometimes being disabled and incontinent has its privileges , such as being in court and they say all rise and you just sit there because you can't stand , and listening to some Cop lie through his teeth about the speeding ticket he gave you when you realize its getting warmer down there (i do not have the sensation to go anymore i just go) and you think how appropriate my body saying "piss on this, liar" and although you can not tell i am wearing a diaper as i wrote in another previous post the general public expects you to wear/ need diapers and if you are anywhere near that isle in the store people appear out of the wood work to help find your brand your size carry them to checkout carry them to your car oh you came here in your wheelchair well whats your address i will deliver them to you- its like chill out people like thanks but i was not even here for them!