LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Folks

are you a messy human?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. do you use your diapers / nappies for everything?

• yes- 24/7 means never using a potty
    • mostly- sometimes real life dictates flexability
    • sometimes- every now & then poop happens
    • never!
  2. 2. how soon do you change once you are done ?

• imeadiatly! as soon as i am finished doing what i do in the diapers
    • after an hour or so- it takes a bit to appreciate a well filled diaper
    • only when i absolutly *must* change, leaks or discomfort force it
    • only when the diaper is wet enough to need changing
  3. 3. extended wearing of a messy diaper/nappy can result in dark stains on your parts, do you have any 'poo tattoos' ?

• never heard of such a thing & certainly do not have any
    • oh, perhaps that is what those funny marks are...
    • yes i do

Even amongst nappy folk the topic of stinky pants is tainted with shame I know the topic is a bit sensitive but perhaps it is time to air it out, can we come out of the closet now?

Only if you're not overly gross about it. ;) I think the topic has a bit of a stigma mostly because the folks that are vocal about it tend to also be pretty graphic in the details department. And for those of us who aren't into it, that can be a pretty big turnoff.

Even amongst nappy folk the topic of stinky pants is tainted with shame I know the topic is a bit sensitive but perhaps it is time to air it out, can we come out of the closet now?

As a person who has suffered from fecal incontinence, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

As with any form of incontinence, the afflicted person should seek medical attention.

I remember having to come home from work to change. I don't mis it at all. I continually thank the doctors that fixed my messy problem!

I always poop in my diaper. If I don't forsee having to come into contact with anyone soon, I usually stay in it for quite awhile. I've never done it in public, and don't really plan on it, but if the urge comes, I suppose the outcome depends on my mood at the time...

• 1 month later...

I a pt into terry nappies & plastic pants by my mummy [the wife} she always puts a muslin liner in as well as another liner which is a large white J-cloth type of material. Mummy knows I have messy little accidents and when I do I have on occassions been made to wear my dirty nappy for several hours. If mummy is feeling especialy sadistic she makes me use her exercise machine with it`s walking action I soon experience nappy rash. Serves me right as I am naughty & mummy rarely smacks me. So yes I poop 2-4 times a week in my nappy.

• 3 months later...
Guest Johnny Angel

I've been a DL since about age 5. I use to (and still do) put on a diaper (prefer cloth but also use disposables) with plastic pants, look at other AB/DL pictures and videos with loaded diapers, get aroused, make a huge load, then do alot of AB/DL foreplay. For me, I only wear and load my diapers to get more aroused and finally pleasure myself. I share this with an AB/DL girl but she is very shy about it.

• 8 years later...