LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

have been on a business trip where we had to take an airplane, I'd had to bring quite a few diapers..both in the cabin luggage together with my laptop and supplies when I need a change, offcourse also a lot of diapers and in the suitcase.

I am not so certain that this is a club that anyone wants to be a member of. Just my personal thought. Having to lug a diaper bag on a business trip is a drag.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with the "boys baking" thought. My wife and I did try to get her pregnant with no luck. Eventually my urologist said the constant heat was deforming my sperm and making them less viable. Eventually we realized our lives were better without adding kids to the mix, but that's just us.

Wolfpup

There's quite a bit of difference in codom catheters depending on the choice of materials and adhesives, not to mention how things are fixed and routed afterwards. I found running the tube under a rubber band on the top of my thigh fixed a silicone condom cath pretty well, and having the leg bag below my knee was comortable enough for sleeping. But all the rubber bands were inside old socks to keep the skin comfy.

Since mahledl here isn't going to wear a diaper over the cath like I did, he might want to conseider mesh fixing pants. He might also want to get his ejaculate tested, as I find that the flomax I take DOES lead to retrograde ejaculation, where it all ges into the bladder, with no chance of causing the pregnancy he is seeking.

It's been 18 months, but the condom part is the critical piece, along with making sure the tubing coming out of the condom doesn't flop around. The silicone, wide band ones I liked were made by Rochester Medical, and I purchased them by walking into the local Alpha Medical medical supply store and telling the guy I wanted an external catheter setup. He asked me if I knew what size, and I didn't know, so he had me step in the back room and measure. Somewhere under fifty bucks later I had the setup -- supply of adhesive silicone sheaths, leg bag, leg bag pouch, latex leg bag straps, and tubing. You clean it in vinegar and water every so often to keep it smelling good, peroxide probably wouldn't hurt it.

As for the aggresiveness of the adhesive, my experience was these were good for about 24 hours. At that point I had grown enough skin that the layer grabbed by the adhesive sloughed off. Might want to try a little vegetable oil or something to soften he adhesive, it is also a perfectly legit question for the manufacturer as to how to get it off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This probably goes without saying, but make sure you're eating a handful of almonds everyday.

huh? Why?

As for the external caths, I alwats wore a diaper anyway...to catch a catastophic explosion....and, i think if the adhesive wouldn't come off, I would just wait a day or two for the skin underneath to grow out.. And yes, that would mean wet diapers, but its better than losing skin in a delicate place.

A mcGuire Urinal might be interesting to you as well...its an adhesive- free version of the condom cath, worn sort of like underwear.