LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

You might try a quiet alarm at intervals at night. Try to find the sweet spot where you're already in a light sleep, and it should be just enough to let you void before it gets urgent. After a little bit, you probably won't remember waking up.

I know there are things like the jawbone up that can sense where you're at in sleep cycle and wake you when you're not deep, but I don't know if it (or anything readily available) can be set to wake multiple times...

When I do it, I just play something quiet enough it will broach my awareness when I'm sleeping lightly, but allow me to sleep more deeply without trouble. It also worked for the nighttime nursing schedule my wife and I did a while back. ^.^

About a decade after my electrolysis I still have a few hairs growing on my face :( If I got back to the treatments these wouldn't be showing up, and considering the hundreds that are gone forever I am very happy with the results B) When you tweeze or pluck hairs, there is a slight risk of deforming the follicle and inducing an ingrown hair but I do it anyway :whistling: It does slow the regrowth of that hair and with so few to deal with it's my informed treatment choice ATM ;) And just like when I had the treatments, there are still some very sensitive areas :rolleyes: You do get somewhat used to that over time though it can still bring tears- I'm just ready for that when it's time to pluck the beggars! "Deep breath, get a good grip with the tweezers, and yank- OUCH :crybaby: Now the next one before I can't see for the tears; here I go again!" :roflmao:

If you think that is torture then go get some old-fasioned blend-electrolysis done on the hairs under the center of your nose :o I promise you that you'll think getting kicked in the nerts is almost pleasant in comparison :crybaby: T'was only one hair mentioned here, hardly torture (and I'm given to understand that there are some people who might actually like this ;) ) so the post stands B)Now where are my tweezers? :roflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for checking in with us again. It's always good to see how this is going for you :thumbsup: Just be careful to stay upwind of any burning plastic- the smoke is highly carcinogenic :o and here in the US it is illegal to burn plastic openly for that reason. I'm not bashing you here because I do the same thing sometimes in small quantity when nobody will be put at risk over it ;)

Great haring others success stories, however they makes me wonder.

Did all who actually accomplished the task of becoming inco. Start with some sort of bladder problems prior to the start. Or are there among those who now is joining the ranks of the inco. Crowd also some who like me, started out with a fully functional bladder, nerves etc.?

Sure the hunting in Michigan is nice (I grew up there), but did you know it gets awfully cold there in the winter. Then there's snow too, uuugh. I live in Florida now, much warmer and no bitterly cold show. Plus, they not only do they have deer here but wild boar too.

Sure the hunting in Michigan is nice (I grew up there), but did you know it gets awfully cold there in the winter. Then there's snow too, uuugh. I live in Florida now, much warmer and no bitterly cold show. Plus, they not only do they have deer here but wild boar too.

Good luck as you begin your journey. I have been 24/7 for a little over 10 months now, although not by choice.

The biggest thing I can suggest, is to have back up for when things get tough.

Find people you can talk to to help you through this process.

I didnt have any choice in the matter, and I can tell you, that there have been some extremely difficult adjustment periods.

I honestly yhink that if I had a choice, I might have given up.

But, I made it through those times, and today, this is an easily managed situation for me.

I read Blakes posts a lot, and they helped as well.

I really had to remind myself at times, that I actually enjoy wearing diapers.

Let me know if you have any adjustment questions, i certainly have a lot of tips to make 24/7 manageable.

We can also talk in chat or messenger if you like.

Good Luck!

Joebasic

I could certainly use some tips to make 24/7 more manageable