LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

The idea isn't to interrupt your wetting, it's to interrupt your sleep so that you can wet, rather than involuntarily holding it until you wake from the pain of a full bladder.

Well, you were in an especially tense situation...and not drinking properly. I am getting curious enough that I see myself playing with the afex system, and think you may need some practice yourself, as well as to do some driving while really leaking.

Confidence and fear make all the difference!

I'm thinking along similar lines. Your muscles have not yet atrophied and your mind still remembers how to control them. So maybe in putting those pieces together with the stress etc. it all kind of 'went into overdrive' as an over-reaction trying harder than necessary to retain since it hasn't been used to doing that in some time. Kind of like picking up something you expected to be heavy only to find it light as a feather :huh: Since it cured itself quickly I don't think it will have any lasting effects B)

It would be my thought that if incontinence is what you want then whatever the situation is at any given time is the first priority is always to never hold it. Incontinence is just that. You can't let a certain setting stop you whether it be urinary or bowel. You just always need to be prepared for every situation. Sometimes situations change and you need to be prepared for that too. Happens to me all the time. Happens to every incontinent person all the time. While its not a mindset for me and just occurs you need to get into that mindset. I can't comment as to how you get there but it has to be a just do it attitude. Can the wrong thing happen at the wrong time? Absolutely but it goes with the territory. There are medical devices used to help those with no control and much extra maintenance involved with them.

dill, i read that a different way: mahlee wanted to consciously control himself, and surprisingly (though painfully), he did. surprising, just because the outcome was contrary to the conditioning he had been providing his body for the months preceding the trip...

dill, i read that a different way: mahlee wanted to consciously control himself, and surprisingly (though painfully), he did. surprising, just because the outcome was contrary to the conditioning he had been providing his body for the months preceding the trip...

Maheedl, based on your past BM timing I'd say you are right :o Going off topic a moment here with some possibly graphically unpleasant wording- DO NOT READ further if you just ate or have a weak stomach! Following is some info on the digestive system and what you should see happening.

Turd is acceptable, and yes 12 inches is in the normal range- what I am speaking of it total length for one BM which usually consists of more than one turd. BTW, all other stuff being equal, longer ones signify and easier passage and thus less likelihood of restrictions or blockage. Same for shape- the rounder the better. The biggest clue to possible problems are significant changes over a short period of time with no obvious cause for them.

• 2 weeks later...

MDL, remember that it's your body to do with as YOU please, not as your Doctor pleases ;) Doctors are diagnosticians, providers of advice and treatment, and hopefully something of a friend- things beyond that is not their realm and sometimes some of them have to be reminded of that :( If he hasn't done so yet, he may want you to have a PSA (prostate) check as your age is such that it could be an issue- and just for safety I'd go along with that :) How much further far you want to go is up to you and you alone. Other than possible skin conditions (diaper rash) and the chance of permanent sphincter atrophy there are no medical contraindications on using diapers instead of the toilet, and you may have to explain that to him :whistling:

• Like 1

I didn't read the whole thread, but from your last post you should at least go get your incontinence checked out to see if it is a side effect of something else bad going on in your body.