LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopy Diaper

My AB friends who poop regularly say ABUniverse does hold it well. Haven't tried myself.

Plastic pants are essential if you are going to poop and stay in it. The smell will invade any cloth material you are around, and stay there for days. Don't believe me? Try it.

Stay away from the pull on underwear by all means! Also, try it at home first before venturing out, even with plastic pants on! People will say that plastic pants hide the odor and I'm sure they help, but there are times when they don't stop much smell from coming through! A few weeks ago I was out in the yard taking down the halloween decorations and had to go. I had a diaper and plastic pants on so I figured I'd just let go in my diaper. I immediatly smelled the mess in my pants, through the disposable diaper, plastic pants and heavy jeans! Remember, I was also out doors in the fresh air with a little breeze! I spent about half an hour taking down my display and packing it away in the garage and the smell was strong and always followed me wherever I went. Personally, I don't like the smell although many people do. It's neither here nor there about someone's personal prefferences for the smell of poop, but when you are out among other people, you shouldn't subject them to the smell of your mess. My (and other members) opinions. Just experimet with different diapers but ones that have a wide crotch and larger back side (for room enough to hold everything) are best, and then plastic pants with a wide elastic waist and leg bands will be best for containment of the actual mess, especially when you sit in it and stay in it for a while.

Guest jeff142

I Personally use abena m3 or m2 witch are a tape on diaper, they work vary good for #2 and the leg guards stop the leaks that can be extreamly nasty.

As for the smell, i find that if im normally diapered say in bed, it would take around 20 min for the smell to go around the house, but if i get up and walk the smell is all most instantly.

I Personally use abena m3 or m2 witch are a tape on diaper, they work vary good for #2 and the leg guards stop the leaks that can be extreamly nasty.

As for the smell, i find that if im normally diapered say in bed, it would take around 20 min for the smell to go around the house, but if i get up and walk the smell is all most instantly.

I think you would hard-pressed to find a diaper which can actually contain the smell.:P

I would say the best for me ar the Eurobriefs or 24/7 they seems to hold alot and the leg gathers prevent leakage and work very well. I always wear rubber pants.

I wear Dry 24/7, abena M3 and M4. I think that the M3's are the beat for pooping because there is more room in them for the mess. The thicker diaper like dry 24/7 swell up and contain pee very well however that doesn't leave a lot of room for the poop.

My AB friends who poop regularly say ABUniverse does hold it well. Haven't tried myself.

Plastic pants are essential if you are going to poop and stay in it. The smell will invade any cloth material you are around, and stay there for days. Don't believe me? Try it.

I use cloth diapers and waterproof pants with no lingering odor problems. But then again, if I poop, I like to change and clean everything up right away. Don't want a rash, you know.

I appreciate the honesty of the comments about the smell in this thread, abriform, and rusty pins, and Goden, and jeff142. Add me to those who are skeptical when people describe messing in public places and no-one noticing. I think people very likely do notice, feel thoroughly uncomfortable, and have no idea what to say. (You probably get the benefit of the doubt, with people assuming you're disabled and are horribly embarrassed by what's happened. I think most of them would be well beyond offended if they knew they were being made part of this moment on purpose.)

Whenever I read people's 'I got away with it, nobody noticed it' comments I have to wonder if they've never been on an elevator or in a meeting when someone (just) farts and everyone pretends nothing happened. Or if they've never looked after a toddler for more than a few hours... I can remember any number of times when an older baby 'did the deed' while playing quietly at a social gathering and every head in the room turned within seconds, with eyes meeting in total awareness and a twinkle of silent, shared amusement.

Guest jeff142

I appreciate the honesty of the comments about the smell in this thread, abriform, and rusty pins, and Goden, and jeff142. Add me those who are skeptical when people describe messing in public places and no-one noticing. I think people very likely do notice, feel thoroughly uncomfortable, and have no idea what to say. (You probably get the benefit of the doubt, with people assuming you're disabled and are horribly embarrassed by what's happened. I think most of them would be well beyond offended if they knew they were being made part of this moment on purpose.)

Whenever I read people's 'I got away with it, nobody noticed it' comments I have to wonder if they've never been on an elevator or in a meeting when someone (just) farts and everyone pretends nothing happened. Or if they've never looked after a toddler for more than a few hours... I can remember any number of times when an older baby 'did the deed' while playing quietly at a social gathering and every head in the room turned within seconds, with eyes meeting in total awareness and a twinkle of silent, shared amusement.

I appreciate the honesty of the comments about the smell in this thread, abriform, and rusty pins, and Goden, and jeff142. Add me those who are skeptical when people describe messing in public places and no-one noticing. I think people very likely do notice, feel thoroughly uncomfortable, and have no idea what to say. (You probably get the benefit of the doubt, with people assuming you're disabled and are horribly embarrassed by what's happened. I think most of them would be well beyond offended if they knew they were being made part of this moment on purpose.)

In public if Well diapered and using plastic pants and thick pants over it all, you **might** not be noticed for a little bit, but if in a small room or elevator every one will know quickly